is it best to lubricate the arse or the toy?

being new to anal... what is best?

without being crude but is it external as well as internal you lube up?

attemps so far have been poor and cut short! but i am gagging to experience more than the little indulgence i have have had.

also the same with a cock lube him up as well as me?

Never found a girl willing to try anal, but i have played around with toys a fair bit and i find the best way is to lube up yr finger and insert it gently to both relax the muscles and lube it up a bit. Then lube up the toy (or cock in your case) and off you go. But i guess its down to personal preference.

Just remember to take things slow and dont be worried to stop mid way through and apply more lube

haha. I wish that was the reason!!

I lube both but I only use plugs not cocks or big dildos. I don;t think u can ever have too much lube!

Lube everything! And when you think you have used enough, use some more!

For using dildos we put silicone lube in and water-based lube (Liquid Silk) on. The Liquid Silk makes the dildo very slik and eases the insertion a lot. The silicone does not dry and makes sure things go smoothly even after a long time.

Ditto what everyone else has said, Lube it all,

More Lube = easier anal

im slowly learning the importance of lube in anal, you definately need lots of lube!

Yes. Too much lube is almost enough when it comes to anal. LUBE EVERYTHING. Fingers, toys, cocks, holes... go crazy!!

I am keeping this in mind, im desperate to try anal properly but a lil scared at the same time

thats the same as me pinkbeach, i'll let hubby do so much but i keep pulling away when it comes to him using his cock as im scared

Yes lube everything and you can never have too much lube!

Start small beginers and relax as much as possible, a good starter position is on your side with at least the top knee bent up or even both then he lies behind you. Doggy style will give deeper penetration but feels bigger so for first timers may be a bit much or you can squat over him and take control of it.

I'm not much into anal myself but have tried it a few times - only my current partner has been any good at it. Only one I trusted as well.

When me and the OH first tried, it was certainly a good idea to lube both. Once you get used to it a bit more, you should - SHOULD - really only need to lube the arse.

we've found that using lube makes everything too slippy and then it spoils it for me

That does happen. These days, we don't actually NEED the lube - it's only really used if she wants a buttplug in, for instance.

well i think we need the lube for now as we've not actually had full anal yet

sexymel88 wrote:

we've found that using lube makes everything too slippy and then it spoils it for me

Its good for anal but I dont use lube for anything else,

First time I did full anal wasnt that long ago and we didnt use any Lube at all

OUCH never again without Lube believe me, It was fab at the time, but I was drunk lol, I couldnt sit down properly for a week after

Sexychic wrote:

sexymel88 wrote:

Its good for anal but I dont use lube for anything else,

thats all we use it for,

as to your other post, all i can say is awch!

If you're going for a first time anal session, i'd recommend using a douche first, followed by some lube around the ring (use a well lubed finger), then use a lube applicator (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4229 or these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12329) to lube internally.

Then lube whatevers going in too!

You'll probably get away without the applicators, but.. it's easier, and slippier with, beware of putting too much in though, else you'll have lube *everywhere*

Enough lube.. never! Unless you like dry anal, which could cause tears