is it ok to have a bf if he wants sex always?

is it ok that he always wants sex or could it mean he might cheat when we are apart?

i do as much as he wants and stopped wearing underwear cos he likes but scared when he goes to work :(

even when we went to play tennis with friends he touched under my skirt for fun. he totally addicted, which i enjoy a lot but still unsure :/

Has he given cause for distrust?
Some people just have very high sex drives. It doesn't mean he's going to play away.

oh hi sum, thanks! i'm ok then if he only has high sex drive with me :)

i probably just paranoid. he hasn't given cause for distrust except that i met him at my friends place cos he was dating my friend's mum. so i think he left her cos he met me at her house :/

he touched my bottom in the pool when he was still with her.

One of the most important things to have in a relationship is trust. Having a high sex drive and not being able to get enough of you doesn't mean he's going to cheat on you, have you tried discussing your feelings with him? Talking is so essential to a healthy, happy relationship, he may well be devastated to think you're worried he'd play aay and want to reassure you. As for the not wearing underwear, did you only do it for him? Yes, pleasing a partner is nice, but ultimately they should take you as you are without you having to change, and you should only do things you want that you are comfortable with. I cannot stress enought hat talking really would be a great step, as it will ultimately either help soothe your fears, or show you that maybe they aren't so unreasonable. Either way, you need to think if you're honestly happy and what is best for you, and i hope so much it turns out ok x

thanks virg, i will talk to see if i can tell if he might cheat or not. just am not good at talking about tricky things. i like wearing underwear but he likes to touch there a lot so i just don't wear them now cos he takes them off anyway during cuddles etc

i can have more gasms than him in a row so i like it, i'm happy to : )

only thing i'm a bit shy about is that he likes sex outdoors so am still trying to be confident enough in the backyard but i bite my towel when gasms so i'm not loud.

My concern here is that he was 'seeing someone' when he met you, and was inappropriate whilst he was still seeing someone else. It could be nothing but that would raise some red flags with me.

In general though, some people so have higher sex drives (I have a massively higher sex drive than my husband) but that doesn't mean I have the desire to cheat and get it elsewhere. That's what the toys are for!

If he respects you, then he won't mind if there are times you just don't want to do it. If my husband isn't in the mood then I don't try to force the issue.

Just don't feel that you have to oblige every time. That could lead you down an awkward path in the future. Just be careful!

oh thanks davidb1986, me too i was a bit worried when he played my bottom, i was scared that i broke his relationship up. he is 18 years elder than me so it was a shock.

me too i like toys or my pillow anyway when hes at work.

i like cuddles a lot so he always fingers during cuddles. i'm ok with it cos gasms are fun just as long as we can be our only lovers. so far so good : )