Is it ok to track the number of times you have sex

Penetrative sex was just once. Oral and other foreplay probably a couple of handfuls, whilst solo play has been slow for the first few months, then end of year it was upto 4 times a day, which was a bit ridiculous.

I tracked it and we hit 69 times for 2018, between 4 to 6 times each cycle. Only track it out of interest as my OH asked me to track her cycle for her.

Thought I'd revive this thread. Final count for me is 196 times this year. I'm turning into a sex statistics nerd 😂

I track mine...will have a look. Not tracked solo play though because I am so naughty...I dread to think...🤣

CurvyJilly34F wrote:

I track mine...will have a look. Not tracked solo play though because I am so naughty...I dread to think...🤣

if mine included solo it would be near enough every day.

Always tried to but was with someone for ten years so lost count. I know won't be any for a while but do play twice a day

Mrs.John wrote:

I track on a fertility app.. I haven't done a final 2018 count but we average 4 times most weeks.

Same here. Natural Cycles. But within a few months I'm getting snipped.

I use the app to see when next period is due etc. My Husband is waiting for his vasectomy date too, after almost 20 years of condoms the man deserves a medal.

I use Flo now but tracked in a diary from the day I started having sex.

It was a very dry month when my daughter was conceived so I know that date, too. I'd been tracking my cycle and got lucky first time!

I'm stats-obsessed, too.

After reading this thread, the boyfriend and I have decided to start tracking for 2020 for a little fun. Once in two days isn’t too bad. Will be interesting to see where this goes!

We started a spreadsheet years ago as a bit of a joke and now it's invaluable to see how things are going. Especially if ircumstances change, or one of us starts taking a new medication or whatever. All we record is the date, the number of orgams each (usually one apiece) and how they were acheived. I do this last one as we don't have a lot of PiV so it's interesting to see what we get up to etc.