Is it ok to track the number of times you have sex

Hi guys As the title would suggest, we are in our 60s and this is the tally for 2018 Not including mastibation we have had sex 16 times this year For a number of reasons How sre you guys doing.?....

Zero times for me in 2018.

I track on a fertility app.. I haven't done a final 2018 count but we average 4 times most weeks.

I lose count with mine, it's not something I've ever really counted haha!

I track because I have a strange fascination with statistics. Zero sex but 95 hours spent pleasuring myself in 2018 to date!

Definitely worth tracking. My husband has a record of every shag we've had, how long, what we did etc. It can be an interesting read, and like AmyA, I have a fascination with statistics.

KinkyMira wrote:

Definitely worth tracking. My husband has a record of every shag we've had, how long, what we did etc.

How does your husband have time to do anything else, between shagging and recording shagging? The mind doth boggle.....

I have absolutely no idea, I can only just about remember what we’ve done from one week to the next, but I do understand the appeal of keeping track, I’m just too lazy to do it myself.

Literally no idea but it’s most nights. If he is working nights it’s usually a quickie to wake him up in the afternoons 😂 Might do a tally for 2019 and see some real figures 😂

Gosig wrote:

KinkyMira wrote:

Definitely worth tracking. My husband has a record of every shag we've had, how long, what we did etc.

How does your husband have time to do anything else, between shagging and recording shagging? The mind doth boggle.....

I have absolutely no idea, I can only just about remember what we’ve done from one week to the next, but I do understand the appeal of keeping track, I’m just too lazy to do it myself.

Haha! It only takes him a minute or two to write it down. It's not written in prose or anything, just a few short comments. I didn't know he did it for six months, then I made a comment about how much we had shagged, and he was able to give me an answer later in the day.

Like you Gosig, I'm probably too lazy, but I'm glad he does it.

Suprised its the ladys that have replied Did'nt think the girls would be to keen to find out your OH was keeping a tally

On average we do something sexual 2 or 3 times a week from oral to sex so 100s

Uh, penetrative sex has probably been less in 2018 than in previous years but other types of sex (hands, oral, bondage sessions) is easily up in the hundreds!

We don't track but we have sex typically twice a week (we're 65 and 66).

if you track your cycle on an app, it's very easy to log sexual activity at the same time

We both stopped counting many years ago! We just enjoy the experiences as thay happen and the memories of significant times after, quantity is good but quality better.

the app I use to track my cycle is called 'Flo', I find it very helpful. you can record weight, symptoms, sexual activity, fertility etc. it's free.

I use the period tracker app but always forget to log sexual activity its normally 2-3 times a day from sat to Wed as my fella doesn't live with me we've been together 6 months minus when mother nature is visiting

For 2018 I would say me and mrs did it around 100 times. Since our daughter was born she's been less up for it, but I'm still totally up for it. When we first met until she got pregnant in 2016 (baby born 2017) it was a least twice a day. How I miss those days!! The only reason we got close to 100 last year was because she knows I need emptied!!

Zero for 2018 for me. It’s been a couple of years to be honest. Hoping 2019 is the year for me though.

Like others my OH starting recording our sexual exploits on a period tracker, using A and V for the obvious and BJ for the red week as I'm not good with blood sports! We averaged 3 - 4 times a week but much to our surprised we had anal sex the majority of the time! 4 out of 5 times but then my OH has stronger and more regular anal orgasms so it is her prefered sex!!