Is it too early to start thinking about Christmas??

I was contemplating starting my Christmas wishlist....to early?????

It’s never too early for Christmas!!!!!!

MrandMrs_L wrote:

It’s never too early for Christmas!!!!!!

someone after my own heart, love Christmas

Me too! This time last year I had sneakily put our Christmas tree up whilst Mr L was out🤣 I’ve already finished all my Christmas shopping. Only reason I’m not pestering to have the tree up early again is because we move in November lol!!!

Perfect time to start your wish list, you never know when Santa will be checking them

MrandMrs_L wrote:

Me too! This time last year I had sneakily put our Christmas tree up whilst Mr L was out🤣 I’ve already finished all my Christmas shopping. Only reason I’m not pestering to have the tree up early again is because we move in November lol!!!

least when you move you can put tree up 1st and put everything else in around it lol

Never too early for Christmas!

Never too early 🎄

It's never too early to start planning. We were lucky enough to be selected to test the Lovehoney advent calender. It was strange opening up an advent calender in August but it got us excited about Christmas. I also started buying Christmas presents months ago. I am a bargain hunter so if I see a bargain I get it and put it away.

Definitely not, it takes a whole lot of planning!

I know there's Halloween to get out of the way, but I've updated my Christmas card list.

We are planning a Christmas dinner for the 'in-laws' too and just getting the little bits thought of and writing lists!, which is my forte. Lol. 🎄🎁

Definitely not too early - have to admit we sorted a lot of stuff out in August!

Never to early xx

Always too early - signed LNT aka 'humbug' lol

K&c30's wrote:

It's never too early to start planning. We were lucky enough to be selected to test the Lovehoney advent calender. It was strange opening up an advent calender in August but it got us excited about Christmas. I also started buying Christmas presents months ago. I am a bargain hunter so if I see a bargain I get it and put it away.

Luck you! I tried to win one on another site but didn't. Slightly out of my price bracket even with codes. Never to early, I already know what I want from here.

Its never too early. Get it over and done with. Job done!

We started buying some presents about 3 months ago.

I'm still enjoying Autumn thank you, Winter lasts long enough. Christmas starts for me once Halloween and Bonfire Night are done with. Ho Ho Ho and a Merry Jingles to you eager-Christmas-beavers.

Oh gosh, Christmas is all over with at HQ, started on that stuff months ago! haha

But, seriously I am not even letting it enter my headspace yet. I am with Gosig, Autumn vibes are still going on and a few other key dates before the festivities :)

Our Christmas rota was all sorted last month and now I'm back in the present and enjoying autumn.

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Always too early - signed LNT aka 'humbug' lol

I’m with you on this one LNT ..... Early December is fine but not now!