Is sex better drunk or sober?

@ curvyJilly34f too true helps relax and go for it moments x πŸ’‹

Exactly Gazza, i've had some of my best times whilst both of us were slightly "happy" 🀣

Best way to be always helps with trying something new matey Willc πŸ™

Too true! Plus working during lockdown i need a few drinks! πŸ˜‰

Exactly mate safer in your home than the pub that can wait based on what my oldest told me at our local where she works glad to be back but not knocking the doors down to get in which is good

Been to pub today, but was nice enough to sit outside, social distancing measures were very professional.

Sex is ALWAYS better sober .. unless the other person is a little shy, then a drink will help loosen things up

I pretty much agree with everyone . A drink or so sure has helped loosen up partners over the years . If it was not for wife being a bit buzzed I would never have found out she wanted to play with my bum ! I do not need anything anymore to be open to almost any kink .

Gotta be sober when I'm swinging or in the dungeon. Red to be fully aware what's going on around me. With a regular partner then perhaps 1 or 2 glasses but that's very rare. I can't get my head around people that get the 'hangover horn.' How is that a thing? πŸ˜‚ I'd be too busy with my head down the toilet and in bed feeling sorry for myself 😬

I think the question is too either or, there's a happy medium if you know what i mean? Paralytic drunk is no good to anyone, a couple of relaxers enhances it for me.

1 Like

We don’t have drunk sex regularly but one particular occasion is quite memorable. We had been out for the night, struggled to even get in the front door and up the stairs but following on had really fun, really experimental sex that lasted hours. All inhibitions went out the window, it was great. Once in a while drunk sex is great, but can’t beat sober sex!

Definately Sober, Drunken sex goes on for hours and not always with a happy ending, usually just falling asleep with bordom.

WillC wrote:

Very true Smultron!

and will65 -

Haha, nice to have two Wills agree with me ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Great minds think alike! πŸ˜‰

WillC wrote:

Great minds think alike! πŸ˜‰

I will just have to say this is true. xD

πŸ˜πŸ‘ Very true!

Think slow sober sex with a partner you really connect with is unbeatable, but sex after a couple of drinks does reduce some inhibitions and can lead to a few more actobatics if I'm after a more energetic session.

2 Likes

I find orgasms stronger when sober, but I'm more adventurous when we take a glass or two of wine upstairs with us.

rockstar wrote:

For me, sober.

I want to feel every single sensation without an alcohol filter.

We really don't have any inhibitions left to lose .

Here's the post I relate to most. I've long since gotten past any hesitation that I need alcohol to ease away.

I feel more aroused when I am tipsy and more relaxed