Is shower sex overrated?

We do it occasionally. We have a shower seat and a rain head. I can sit on the seat and Mrs. Val rides from behind…or I stand on the seat for a blowjob. She can stand and I can eat her from underneath…
It is slippery/dangerous, you lose all the lube you need and the worst part is my brain thinking about all the hot water we are wasting.
My buddy made a massive shower in his house. Everytime we stay over after a hot tub session we go into the shower for some loving. It is all tile and not slippery at all… plus I am using his water so I don’t get too bent about it. I like it but it is very rare

2 Likes

I am completely the opposite.
I love it. Nothing beats looking at soapy tits and what’s not to like, you get down to it and then get clean.

2 Likes

Think the fantasy of it never matches up to the reality of doing it especially if you’ve limited showering space :sweat_smile:

We shower together but never really have sex in it but inside I will play with her till she’s comes then she will get on her knees and give me a blow job, both happy after a shower lol

1 Like

Never been inclined to try penetration in my shower. It’s a really good walk in space I’ve had installed but not massively roomy for sex. In saying that I’ve earmarked a certain hotel does have very large showers in their rooms for a return visit to put it to the test. Very sadly I was single when I last went!

On the other hand I LOVE post sex showers. Struggling to find the words to describe how intimate it can be washing your partner after getting down to it the night before.

Had some beyond mind blowing sex in the shower with a fling around a decade ago. Not as big a height difference and a large shower enclosure def helped

Shower at home hasn’t got a lot of room so never share that but if we’re staying away we try and look for a place with a shower big enough for two. Use it more for soapy foreplay than full sex!