Is shower sex overrated?

Is it just me or does anyone else think shower sex is overrated?

4 Likes

For somewhere you should get super wet it doesn’t half go dry.

14 Likes

Yep. Too risky. Can’t get a good position.

2 Likes

I find that too, I can get a bit dry.

But I do love it, if it’s spontaneous. It turns me on more if it is, but if it’s planned it doesn’t seem to have the same affect.

3 Likes

I think it’s overrated! In a shower at home one person is always half out/completely out of the water, so gets cold. Plus unless you are the perfect match height wise, sex standing up can be problematic. I’ve never successfully had sex standing up, although it could be to do with my poor flexibility :thinking:

5 Likes

Only done it once on holiday when we had a big walk-in shower, but it was too slippery to feel safe so we didn’t do it again. The shower at home is too small to attempt again. We prefer other places to enjoy ourselves, preferably with some comfort :wink:

3 Likes

If you ever want a bloody good laugh watch Lee Evans romantic bath sketch, gets it absolutely and hilariously right!!

1 Like

Oh hell yes. Worst and driest experiences ever :laughing:

2 Likes

Yeah it’s not great for me, tend to lose sensitivity as well and can find it tough to come, it’s good if very horny and if in a hotel maybe etc

1 Like

We’ve recently moved house, and have bathroom
Upstairs and downstairs. I was keen to try out our shower, only to discover its really small, and extremely drying on the lady bits! Plus our downstairs bathroom is right where there’s a walk way, so the whole neighbourhood can hear me!

1 Like

Just to add a small alternative to this (if your shower is big enough), washing your partner in the shower can be an incredibly erotic / submissive (or if being washed, dominative) act. When playing with chastity and being denied, kneeling and washing Mrs Sen afterwards was one of my favorite activities and used to me feel completely subservient to her (and lets face it, when on your knees, its not too far to get to her fun zones).

Behind standing is the only way we have worked shower sex, but as she is a bit shorter than me, it involves quite the leg workout for us both and not something we do very often at all.

3 Likes

Finger fun and sensual snuggles. But nothing ‘proxreational’. Can be too dry as mentioned, and logistically manoeuvres in the confined space can be challenging. Also, slip risk. :joy:

2 Likes

I have never done it but by the sound of things I am not missing anything

Mutual masturbation is great. The cold tiles when I push her onto them is good along with boobs pushed against the glass, the sloppy sound of her on my fingers and mutual peeing on each other, me on her bum or in-between us to see how high, Her usually on my cupped hand with my fingers inside, drinking from the furry cup (or non furry) .

1 Like

We have tried once or twice, but it’s hard to get angles right along with fears of slipping and everything drying out!

Instead, we shower together and treat it more as foreplay. We take time washing each other, and I do like giving hubby head in the shower! Then once we get out we will get down to it.

Not as great or erotic as it sounds, need to try it to appreciate that you need to be algebraic genius to get the angles right. Mutual masturbation is probably better, directing the shower head to those areas begging to be stimulated.

1 Like

Wow, genuinely shocked how many people have commented they don’t like shower sex :astonished:
Personally for me and missus Smog we absolutely love it.
Can be quite erotic but agree it can sometimes be tricky but surely that’s part of the fun. :rofl:
Love it when you get a really big hotel power shower for loads of fun :sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

I suppose it all boils down to the couples flexibility, height, size, shower etc… so totally understand your comments.

3 Likes

It washes away any lubricant for us making the sex dry and uncomfortable. Not to mention, the shower steam makes it harder to breath.

3 Likes

The hot cold thing is distracting and too much steam can be overwhelming and not in a good way.

The only time it’s really worked was when we used the weird hole in the hotel shower door as a makeshift glory hole.

1 Like

I have swim against the tide on this one and say it one of the best places to have sex!! Maybe we are just the right height and have a great shower space. #showersexrocks Mrs B loves it too and has never mentioned any probs with drying and doesn’t feel dry to me! Never knew that was an issue, so guess I have been lucky :+1:

2 Likes