Is there anything you won't ask for?

I'm new to all this openness in the bedroom department I was always a bit shy before, I honestly think i could ask my husband to try anything I'm not saying he would try anything but he wouldn't mind me asking.

So is there anything you wouldn't ask your OH to try/do/have done to them? ?

Dont do poo, puke or feet but anything else ? Yep, I'll give it a go ! Oh is much the same :)

No poo, feet, sick, blood, or water sports. Anything else I'll give a try.

Oh also sounding and anything to do with spit.

Would never ask for poo play either or blood play. They are both way out of my limits but other stuff I might consider.

Poo play has never loated my boat and neither has sounding!

There are a few things,
Scat play
sounding
feet play
These are made up of things either I don't wish to try or things i know for sure my oh wouldn't wish to try but in our relationship pretty much if you think you'd like to try, we talk, then try, then talk again to give eachother our views. I really think communication is the key xx

Lollipop ;) wrote:

+1

Deff no blood play.
Open to poo and water sports though :)
And underwater games

I think my OH would say no to any liquid other than cum in the bedroom. She's already said she's prepared to try a lot of other things, so other than that, I am comfortable asking her to try anything in the bedroom.

There's very little I wouldn't try at least once and I feel she's the same. Im lucky in that respect. :)

EDIT: For the record, I'm not into any other liquid than cum in the bedroom either, so we suit each other in that respect to.

I'd never ask for a car from a partner... doesn't mean I don't want one ;)

I'd never ask him to sound, even though I'd love to, I know it's not his thing, or anything involving other men. Anything poo, blood, sick related, or animals and children, but I don't want to so it's not something I'd ever ask anyway, if that makes sense?

Cum, wee and saliva are the only things I want to see from my wife and she is the same.

Absolutely no Scat or sick and nothing illegal. Pretty much done everything else.

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Same here. Kind make me gag, all of them.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: What wouldn’t you do if your OH asked