It never rains it pours

Off topic rant, dont think much else could go wrong right now. Relationship of 4 years idk if is even still together or salvageable, being messed about by mental health team and my laptop, my only social outlet and main source of entertainment just died, typical in the run up to christmas with all the winter bills and no way to afford a new one. No idea if it is fixable, thankfully it blipped beforr breaking completely so i was able to remove the bookmark for lovehoney before its shipped to my uncle to look at. At least i hadnt made the move to usb rechargeable toys yet i guess is a small positive.

Hopefully everything works out in sure you can save the relationship and here's hoping your uncle can fix your laptop X

Sending positive vibes VA xx

Ugh. That's the worst. At least you managed to get that bookmark off though! One bit of luck. Sorry life's so rubbish at the moment. x

I am so sorry, sending positive vibes hon and hopeful it is repairable.

Sounds pretty darned suck-y to me VA... Hope your relationship can be salvaged...if not may be best to walk away before you suffer any more hurt...you're still young.

Hope the laptop can be fixed, can you not use your phone for social networking etc?

Sending positive vibes Hun.. Hope everything can be fixed for you x

Sending positive vibes & I hope everything works out for you. Feel free to rant to us whenever you need to xx

Oh no, hope it can be saved x

Best of luck for reviving you laptop. If it's definitely dead, and you can't afford a new one - could you possibly afford a second-hand one? Laptop's nowadays are so powerful that it doesn't matter in the least (for most uses) if they are a few years old, and even in my little town there's two places (at least) who'd sell used laptops (and big PCs).

Sending hugs VA - hope things start to look brighter for you soon xx

God, sounds awful. I'm sorry. Hope your uncle can help with the laptop, and sending hugs.

You have my empathy, luv. You really do.

I have not long since ended a relationship of nearly 8 years, so if you need some perspective or commiseration, or just a sympathetic ear/shoulder, we can chat.

I hope at least some of your troubles get better, and sooner rather than later. This can be a tough time of year even when things are going well. I'm not going to say anything like 'chin up' or 'stay strong' , because I know from experience how little that helps. So I'll just say this:

Some one understands.