It's always the quiet ones...

I so agree..I am always seen as being straight-laced, inexperienced etc..

On a ladies night out a while ago a couple of the ladies were talking about 50 shades when a comment was made that I would be the least likely to ever engage in any sort of kink or erotic play.

It was hilarious to wipe a few smirks off a few faces and I have to say the loudest ones blushed the most.

I even offered some advice for the yummy mummies who are clearly not getting it enough as well as giving this website out. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I was always very shy when younger and although I'm still slightly shy things have improved lots as I've got older.
Even my best friend was slightly surprised when I told her about being on here ( didn't go as far as telling her my username though ) and she was even more surprised when I confided in her about some of the things me and OH had tried or would consider trying .

Well I was always quiet/shy when I was younger, never had that many girlfriends due to this, despite a pretty rampant sex drive and kinky thoughts. Met my wife to be when I was 23 and this was my changing point. She was really outgoing/louder and I was the quiet one. She always described herself as a nymphomaniac. Her friends thought it wouldn't last due to our differences but how wrong they were. 15 years or so later, we're still together and In guess I'm not quite the shy guy she married anymore!

Both in our 40's now, still horny as hell and love kinky sex. The wife says I'm kinkier than her but we're both worse than ever, had some real dirty fun recently and she's loving it!

I was very shy and quiet until recently, now I just want to have FUN !

When my wife and I walk through the village people must think that butter wouldn't melt in my wifes mouth but they couldn't be further from the truth. She is the kinkiest .sexiest woman that I have ever known and has been since I met her over 50 years ago. She eats, sleeps and dreams sex in all formats 24 hrs a day, and I love it and her for what she is. Once we are in the village she always says she is going to visit her lady friend who lives there, knowing what she is going to do and with whom I just pop into the pub for a couple of hours until she finds me. She is all flustered and red in the face. I say good luck to her, wish it was me. I get an update and a bit more once we get home. She has always been the quiet one in public.

Another quiet and shy one here! although I have improved during the past few years, I still feel quite awkward in social situations sometimes... but the kinky side is alive and only revealed to a chosen few ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I am quiet (unless I am asked to explain something people who see me as a walking encyclopedia need to know), and the older I am, the more I realise I just crave warmth and closeness. I have become used to the fact my only sexual "partners" are my toys, I would never find enough courage to actually undress for anyone, I would not wish anyone to see my disgusting body, but I admit that a"shy-friendly", gentle cuddle, an opportunity to - just once in my life - feel someone's heartbeat against my body would be nothing less than a dream come true.

In other words, some quiet and shy people are REALLY just shy, dull and quiet people...

I'm very quiet and shy.......Lol !!😉 Not !

I find that a lot of people assume that because I'm confident and outgoing that I have no feelings, or I'm not sympathetic. This Couldn't be further from the truth.

I'm kinky as hell, always have been. I've had a few sexual partners in the past who appeared quiet and shy......But once I got to know them, they most definitely weren't ! xx

Not always, but in my experience mostly!

I'm quiet in person (unless I've had a drink...) but, well, filthy in the bedroom...

Most of the women I've ever dated were quiet, but equally (or more) filthy behind closed doors.

On the other hand, my OH is not quiet in any sense of the word.

I guess there's no set rule!

Terri JJ wrote:

I'm kinky as hell, always have been. I've had a few sexual partners in the past who appeared quiet and shy......But once I got to know them, they most definitely weren't ! xx

Hehe, this made me grin because that's what happens to my sexual partners when they've met me ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

My view on this is that some times its better to be quiet . Don't forget despite the popularity of 50 Shades we a still very much in the minority and the last thing you want to do is to blurt something out that others may try and use it against you or make some remarks in front of others. So being quiet is perhaps the best way to go IMO.

There's more mystic in being a quite one than a vocal one IMHO, a lot less to live up ut, but a whole lot more of a surprise...

Tiger Dick wrote:

There's more mystic in being a quite one than a vocal one IMHO, a lot less to live up ut, but a whole lot more of a surprise...

The city workers come to mind when I read your post. Some of these guys and I dare say gals are in high pressure/highly paid jobs with plenty of responsability . So as a release some visit dungeons to be humilitated and dominated which acts as a pressure release. But they don't go around talking about it and the dom(inatrix) keeps it all hush hush as to who his/her clients are.

I'm not quiet exactly - maybe I live quite quietly - but I do think I come across as straight-laced. I think everyone who knows me would be really surprised to know about my fantasies and toys!

I'm the opposite I'm afraid - I've got a gob on me and you can hear me before you see me lol However, it does tend to be those quieter than shock you the most ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif) ha ha

I was ridiculously shy as a child. I would literally hide to prevent me having to speak to anyone I didn't know. It took me a long time to get to know people but once I did, I was happy to chat away.

My anxiety has prevented me doing a lot of things over the years. About 5 years ago it was so bad that I only went out at night to avoid seeing people, couldn't order a coffee in a cafe etc. I don't think anyone would have imagined that that person could have ever done things like go to fetish clubs and have weird kinky sex (and that would have been a fair assessment because I couldn't do those things at the time, even though I had in the past).

I'm more confident now. I'm still incredibly shy when I meet new people but it takes far less time for me to feel reasonably comfortable. I don't think most people would even use the words quiet or shy to describe me now but I am most definitely still kinky. In fact, I'm probably even kinkier because I have the self-confidence not to worry about the fact the things I enjoy aren't "normal".

I've had a life time of "you're so quiet and shy".....until they get to know me and then wish I was again... ;)

I used to be very quiet, but now I'm less so.

I have always been a bit quiet too. I have a job that involves being very confident assertive but it takes a long time to get to know me.
No one I know (other than my OH) knows the truth!

young sexy gal enjoying herself.why not :-)