I've got a new postie - and he hates me...

I seem to have a new postie. He's determined to embarrass me by taking my LH orders back to the delivery office to be collected rather than discretely leaving them in my recyling box by the door.

My old postie and me had an unwritten agreement. He knew where to leave my stuff or even get it redirected to me at work down the road but this ultra efficient jobsworth even fills in every detail and ticks every bloody box on the red card before proudly sticking it through the door and packing off my treasures to a draughty sorting office for the night. I'm so glad I got free delivery and didn't pay extra for a next day service.

Wight'Goddess

Think yourself lucky, where I live out in the wilds, we dont get our letters or parcels delivered, we have to have a PO Box, and make the journey to the village.

Cant complain really, we had 24c and sunshine all day! ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

Oh that's nothing. I worked with somebody who had such a parcel delivered to them at work, different building from me though, and they were off but some bright spark decided it was somehow ok to open their personal parcel in front of everybody else in the office while they were gone and found bondage kit! They weren't upset but it's besides the point when it was clearly their property and there was no reason for anybody to open it.

Hi Wight*goddess,

In the checking out process where you enter / choose your delivery address, there is a bit under it which says "What if you are not in?" and you can type a safe place for them to leave it, have you tried doing that?

Apologies if you do use that, I just thought it worth a mention if not :)