I've told him

Terri JJ wrote:

naughty mum wrote:

Can I say a thank you to the lh staff..who had to stick to their forum posting rules....but still are human enough to realise that this particular thread was not only an important " coming out" over something that was horrific and life scarring, and was an important part of Terri's coming to terms with it.
I am glad they were able to send her a copy of all the responses to allow Terri to use our moral support to move her to open up such a painful experience to her husband.
Without that..I doubt Terri would have had the courage to go through it again.
Thank you again

+1 to all of this :)

Jess needs to be praised through the roof. She corresponded with me via email for most of yesterday and was just so incredibly kind and and supportive - she sent the copy of that thread and posts even though I told her not to worry. If she hadn't done that . . . . . . well, I think I would have just buried the whole thing deeper and probably suffered even more. The fact that she'd made all this effort to help me makes me feel like I'll be forever in her debt - there's nothing I can ever do to repay her. She's truly lovely person :)

Lovehoney is not just an online sexual shopping site and the forum isn't just a forum. Lovehoney is a community that pulls together when times are tough. We support each other when needed - but we can also laugh, offer advice and have a damn good giggle at times too.

We should all be proud of ourselves for making this a great place to be xx

Its nice to see the the LH staff have supported you even though I still disagree on the method of which it was done.

I agree we have an exceptional community here and I am surprised that I have lasted this long on here before going back to concentratiing on my hobby forums.I think I may be doing that soon though and to come back at a later date.

But yes the people on here are tops .

Well done Terri, another step forward! Your partner seems to be a good person, as you said, he knew something had happened, which proves he truly cares about you. I have no doubt you will progress even further with his support and I am happy for you!

Hi Terri, sorry I've been offline this week so I'm not sure what you're referring too but I hope you and hubby are okay. What ever it is I hope you can work through it and get lots of support. You are a lovely lady and deserve all the happiness. Take care.

Never see your last threads so whatever it is your going threw hun then all the best to you xx

I have been away from the forums for a while and missed the original post but can get the jist from the responses here. My thoughts are with you and your husband, Terri.