Jeans commando

I love to be commando, but do not get enough chance as I used to.

On the other hand I have not owned a pair of jeans in years, however I put both right the other day and I must say I loved it! More jeans shopping is in order! lol

I have to wear jeans for work it's part of the uniform, but commando with jeans...doesn't it chaffe a bit?

I go jeans commando most of the time.

Can't wait for the warm weather so I can go shorts commando. I like the breeze

mrs average wrote:

I have to wear jeans for work it's part of the uniform, but commando with jeans...doesn't it chaffe a bit?

I would have thought the same, must be tougher down there than we thought lol :)

B goes commando most of the time in what ever trousers hes wearing alot of the time its jeans.

It's not actually too bad for chaffing if you've got a decent pair of jeans. I got an amazingly tight pair of Calvin Kleins for next to nothing, and I gotta say I feel damn good going commando in them!

Jeans and commando go well,But it can get me sexual excited how the seam on the jeans rubs on my cock head.

I like going commando when I am wearing a skirt, but not jeans!

Cant beat commando in jeans or a skirt or dress

agree, if the cut is good, the tough fabric isnt an issue. Jeans commando it is as the weather finally improves

I love a man in a pair of tight jeans i don't care if hes commando i aprricate a good arse!

Photo op ;) x