Orgasmic Jiggle Balls

Has anyone noticed these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34713 in the What's New section of sex toys? Hopefully these get put on the tester list when the new week starts cause I think they look and sound really interesting. But if not, I'll buy them if the reviews are good

Ive never found any kegal balls to feel arousing, but im tempted by these. Maybe the added one will add a bit extra?

JM88 wrote:

Ive never found any kegal balls to feel arousing, but im tempted by these. Maybe the added one will add a bit extra?

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I've only seen jiggle balls in just twos so it could be interesting

Im really wanting the fun factory bouncer dildo, but i know i will never be able to justify the price! Im wondering if these balls would be long enough to get a bit of movement going?

I really want that dildo as well.. Well I guess wel'll have to wait on the reviews to see if they are any good

I like the look of these, but I very rarely feel any movement in jiggle balls.

Yes I'm very interested and they are on my wishlist, I just wish they came in a non pink colour.

aaarrrrggggh I hate pink.

Look like cervix bashers to me. I don't quite see how the addition of a third ball and extra length would be at all comfortable for kegal balls. I'll pass XD

They have appeared on the sex toy testers list now, I'm really hoping that I get to test these. I have quite a large collection of juggle balls and ben Wa balls, so I think I could give them a really good test.

Fingers crossed

I think I have 3 pairs now but none that look that interesting so yeah fingers crossed

I'm up to 9 sets at present, but it's getting difficult to find small heavy sets, so the chance of a different sensation from 3 balls could be really good.

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Look like cervix bashers to me. I don't quite see how the addition of a third ball and extra length would be at all comfortable for kegal balls. I'll pass XD

I sent the fsog delicious pleasure ones back for that very reason..so yeah not interested in these either too big for me xx

I was discussing jiggle balls last night with my friend. I have the basics ones but I'm looking to upgrade. I'm undecided between a few different heavier ones so I'm glad to see these on the tester list since it means they will get reviewed soon.

Wow! I had trouble with the Tracey Cox ones hitting my cervix. I'd find these way too painful.

I've also never felt much jiggle sensation. However, I do like my LH basics (the heaviest), and absolutely love my Ami+.

I'm hoping to try the magnetic ones next - they look interesting and I think I'd love the cold feeling when they go in.

VR wrote:

Wow! I had trouble with the Tracey Cox ones hitting my cervix. I'd find these way too painful.

I've also never felt much jiggle sensation. However, I do like my LH basics (the heaviest), and absolutely love my Ami+.

I'm hoping to try the magnetic ones next - they look interesting and I think I'd love the cold feeling when they go in.

The magnetic hematite ones are brilliant you will not be dissapointed. They were my everyday set untill I recieved my new FSOG inner goddess set this week. I still think I will wear the hematite ones a lot, no removal string getting in the way.

I have just ordered the 3 ball set, so I will review them soon. 

Fun Louise wrote:

VR wrote:

The magnetic hematite ones are brilliant you will not be dissapointed. They were my everyday set untill I recieved my new FSOG inner goddess set this week. I still think I will wear the hematite ones a lot, no removal string getting in the way.

I have just ordered the 3 ball set, so I will review them soon.

Looking forward to your review :)

Thanks FL - KK, I will review, but won't be getting them for a while as I've just splurged on a Womanizer!

I haunt ever tried any what kind of feeling do they give you ?? X