Jiggle balls for over 60's

I would say you’re definitely not too late.

There are some really easy Kegel exercises that you can learn to do anywhere that become automatic over time. And this Kegel muscle group is what those balls you’re interested in rely on. (Remember, it takes 21 days to establish a habit…or whatever that books title is. It’s probably been a decade since I’ve read it lol.)

I subconsciously rotate through a set of:

Squeeze and hold for 2 seconds (10 times)
Squeeze and release instantly (10 times)
Squeeze and hold for 30 seconds (1 time) - don’t stress if you can’t do the full 30, something to aim for. :wink:
And lastly squeeze and hold for 10 seconds (10 times)

That’s one “set.” As time goes on you’ll be able to do more “sets”. And as more time goes on you’ll be doing them while walking, talking, shopping, or watching TV without thinking about it. It becomes automated after a period of time. You may make facial expressions at first, but it’ll become easier over time and the facial expressions fade.

Yes, I’m Penis equipped and the same muscle group has uses for men too (orgasm control and strength). I’ve just never used the balls before for obvious reasons. :eyes:

2 Likes

@Anony Thank you so much for that and all the advice :blush:…I actually only used them a couple of times after I posted this as I couldn’t get them to stay in place., especially when I sneezed or coughed lol. Your set of holding and letting go seems quite intense in theory but practice might be easier, says me as I find myself making facial expressions already and the balls are still in the drawer lol. I’ll definitely give it another go after work today. Thanks again :blush:

1 Like

Lol. No problem. I hope it helps. Trust me, it didn’t start autonomously, but over time it becomes automatic.

I only said that to warn you just in case you were planning on starting it in public and weren’t aware of the faces you were making in the beginning stages. Eventually with time, practice and patience (like everything else in life), it’ll be expressionless and semi automatic. Once you reach that point you can do them literally all day long. There is no medical downside.

Just go at your own pace and be aware that that “set,” might be out of your reach for a little while. It’s just a set to aim for that will help you utilize your Kegel/Ben-Wa balls in the future with no risk of embarrassment until then.

I can promise you’ll be able to full force sneeze in public before long and not have any worries about “ball placement.” :wink:

1 Like

:joy::joy:thank you, I definitely wouldn’t be going public at the start :joy: I might have to join John Cleese in the ministry of funny walks :joy:I think it was him anyway. Neighbours see me making plenty of funny faces anyway so they wouldn’t have a clue :joy:.
The ‘set’ is certainly something to aim for, maybe by summer lol .
Oh heck :joy::joy: I can just imagine the commotion if they fell out in the supermarket after a sneeze …something about the item in the bagging area comes to mind :joy:
Thanks again for your help :blush:

1 Like

Hey. In my personal advice. Just be happy you haven’t had a 2+ pound surgical stainless steel device slip off before you understand the intricacies of measuring correctly, and the effect that much weight has on certain anatomy over time.

Let’s just say the “droooooop”, not only made a resounding clang that got every one’s attention for aisles. But also left a resounding dent in the tile (and concrete) in a grocery store. I was left with the split second choice of looking around in confusion or leaving over a hundred bucks worth of surgical stainless steel laying there. I will admit I didn’t wait around for any insurance related questions though. :eyes:

I opted for the “Gah, this whole in my pocket….” comment to Ms.Anony who was looking at me with that wide eyed horror filled, while trying not to laugh, look on her face. And not leaving it laying there.

My poker face is unreadable . But I’m super pale white and turned super bright red. I could feel it. She has a horrible poker face but…can only sort of blush, and then she just turns more burnt cinnamon ever so slightly.

It was a 50/50 mix of mutual embarrassment is all I can say. And then a rolling joking commentary every time we left the house afterwards. At my expense.

Women never let you hear the end of it in my experience. Especially not when they told you so beforehand. :pleading_face:

:joy::joy::joy:brings a whole new meaning to the clangers :joy:. I can imagine your wife’s ‘look’ to be similar to my mum’s ‘look’ when I knew I was in trouble :joy:…nope us women cling on to memorable situations like that for dear life :joy:.

My mum had great success with a vaginal TENS machine from a well known online rainforest shop. Perhaps give that a whirl to strengthen them enough for the balls. Probably have a bit of wall prolapse to strengthen after all those lovely babies

3 Likes

Oh I’ve never heard of these specific ones :blush:thank you, I’ll look for one later, going climbing shortly :blush:have a great day, thanks again

1 Like

You can get separate vaginal probes and use any TENS machine you like as long as they have compatible cables. High power TENS or EMS will make the muscles contract while lower power TENS produces unusual pleasant sensations. A rechargeable machine with a lot of different patterns is great, I felt safest buying an NHS approved TENS + EMS one to try it all.

1 Like

Oh heck @Serpentwand I never knew there was different ones till recently :see_no_evil: it’s almost pay day :blush:Thank you :blush:

1 Like

The patterns of several seconds clench and relax @Anony talks about sound similar to those produced by EMS but machines that do TENS as well aren’t expensive so would give you a bit of fun as well as muscle strengthening.

2 Likes

Thank you so much, I can Google now I have some chill time before bed :blush:

@Amunique . Brings a whole new meaning to " sorry i dropped the ball on that one." :joy:

@Iwill having dropped the ball (stretcher) in public, I can definitely confirm and corroborate your statement and its relevance as a double entendre. :pensive: