Juggling lifestyes

I have recently started to enjoy a change of sexual lifestyle with my hubby.

It has been an eye opener and very enjoyable experience. We have explored many different toys and stimulations that previously had not been part of our lives. To keep the excitement and spontanaity alive we have become dom & sub. We have both found the draw of sending emails and me receiving orders titalating.

So my question is, how can we keep this going without it affecting our day-to-day lives?

It side tracks me from work, but the excitment of nipping out to check emails is thrilling. Also, if ordered not to wear underwear when I'm working or out with friends, I don't feel as confident. How do I match the thrills and keep professional?

Any suggestions??

I have a rule about keeping work and life separate. If you're ordered not to wear underwear wear trousers so its not obvious and you don't accidentally "do a Sharon Stone".

In the end its down to you to work out where the boundaries lie. When your life is interferring with your ability to work then obviously a boundary needs to be put in place. Its a recession. Don't risk your job for a bit of fun.

fine a balance x

Maybe set limits that you both stick to like no emails between 9am - 6pm (or whatever hours you work). Or if you really enjoy them during the day set a time you have to read them, such as lunch time or an hour before you head home (make it an order, you don't have permission to read until those specific times).

Maybe instead of going without underwear all day perhaps the order should be to remove your underwear before you leave work or where ever you are until you build up some confidence. Or consider crotchless underwear, you still get the "revealed" feeling but you also have the feeling of wearing knickers.

Master's Phoenix wrote:

I have recently started to enjoy a change of sexual lifestyle with my hubby.

It has been an eye opener and very enjoyable experience. We have explored many different toys and stimulations that previously had not been part of our lives. To keep the excitement and spontanaity alive we have become dom & sub. We have both found the draw of sending emails and me receiving orders titalating.

So my question is, how can we keep this going without it affecting our day-to-day lives?

It side tracks me from work, but the excitment of nipping out to check emails is thrilling. Also, if ordered not to wear underwear when I'm working or out with friends, I don't feel as confident. How do I match the thrills and keep professional?

Any suggestions??

You should explain to your dom/partner the difficulties youre having and as a responsible play partner he should put rules in so that it doesnt effect your work. It isnt like hes loosing control during those hours of the day, more allowing you you time so that you can work effectively. Ofc, he can always do other things that wont effect your work ie; making your lunch so you have to eat a set amount that he allows you, depending on behaviour. Its a nice little reminder in the middle of the day that hes still influencing you. Then there are infinite other things like saying every time you make a bathroom trip you have to do a subtle dare (whatever he makes up) soooo... for example it could be anything from hopping 10 times to turning your underwear the other way round, if its a thong talk about uncomfortable. Also you could suggest that you dont text each other atall whilst youre at work and he can leave these dares in your lunch box. And then review what youve done later on at home. The important thing to remember as other people have said is the balance and retaining your job, hope i helped :) xx

Ork wrote:

Proffesional and personal life should not really mix, dom and sub or not

unless you work in a dungeon ;)

Ork wrote:

Well technically even then you have too be proffesional lol

not if you have the keys after closing hours :D

Thank you all for your comments. I will definitely take them on board and discuss a happy medium.

I'm sure we will sort something out, he is able to get his kicks in many ways, so it should not be a problem.