Just been to the pub with a vibe in...

Anyone else like a hummm while they mingle?

ha, great! the idea of doing that really appeals to me, in fact a purchase from LH tomorrow (payday, hurrah!) will put me on closer to doing it :-)

I've heard of people saying there is a great buzz in certain pubs. Now it has a whole new meaning hahaha

this really appeal to me realy does but dont know what would be best xx

ooh! worth checking, got paid early! :-)

Am curious as to which vibe?

Me too! :)

I have a new set of balls i plan on using while im out.. but thats as far as ive planned :)

I have balls in which is great fun not today like , never had a vibe in yet . Glad you had fun I love having my balls in and no one knowing there In

hi this sounds interesting concept, anyone ever noticed the smiles or moans of pleasure>?

Not gone out with a vibe, since none of mine stay in.

I do go out shopping wearing butt plugs.

I cant find the exact one, maybe LH have discontinued it.

But it has wavey sides, which seem to help stop it from sliding out as I walk. ;)

A bit like this one...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16603

There is a remote control vibe/egg thing on deal of the day today!!! looks like it could be fun if a group of friends each had them in )on a night out) and exchanged remotes so you could fiddle with someone elses buttons lol.

Yea its fun to do it while at work or in a pub or club cant beat having a orgasm at work but can get very sticky.But if im out in a club who cares how sticky i get

But Plugs will be the next toy on the list to buy for wearing out to pubs or at work.