Remote controlled vibrator for a special night away.....

We're going to be staying for a night at a very expensive hotel soon. I've been making up a little case of some games, toys, whips, handcuffs, blindfolds etc., but love the idea of using a remote controlled vibe while we're all dressed up to eat in the amazing restaurant. It's obviously got to be completely discreet... No give away buzzing while he controls the pace. Any recommendations? Also for any other fun things to do. I want to make this a really special night! ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

No experience of any of the remote control vibes that LH sell, but I'd definitely recommend reading ALL reviews before buying one (not just the first 3) as a lot of these products get pretty bad reviews from what I have seen.

The one my ex and I had was terrible; it didn't really hit the right spot and the remote had to be about a foot away to get the vibe to respond.

Have you also considered kegel balls or a butt plug? While it doesn't give the partner any control; they do seem to be the preferred choice for many people to use in public

Just got my first butt plug which I wore around the house yesterday. I introduced him to it this morning too :) I haven't tried kegel balls so will look them up. Really wanted a night of complete submission so liked the idea of a discreet remote control as a warm up, but obviously it's got to do the job , I'd like something that he has some control over

I have seen some good reviews for vibrating love eggs, but haven't yet found any that are near silent. Seems quite an important feature to me... Get inventing someone!!!!!

Someting rechargeable will be quiter than a battery operated vibe, as there will be no battery compartment 'rattling' about . 

This one has good reviews and is rechargebe : http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30888&reviewpage=1#customer_reviews

Its is a little pricy in comparision to others however no more batteries to replace ... wohoo ! 

Have a fab time ! 

Thanks, that does look really good, although still says it isn't silent. I don't know if a silent one exists. May have to * bite the bullet* (excuse the pun) and just go for one and hope it's not too noisy!

That looks fun! Have you tried it?

Seconding the we-vibe 4+ - quiet, powerful and user-friendly remote control vibes don't seem to be something the sex toy industry has got under control just yet, but the we-vibe 4+ comes pretty close. Only issue is the app can be a bit funny; mine doesn't fail that often but I've heard reviews from other people where theirs has been almost impossible to use.

I've also heard a few good things about the lelo lyla? Can't vouch for it though.

I have tge we vibe 2 and love it... gave played in public with it. Not completely silent but pretty damn discreet overall. I have a review linked from my profile of that product.

If you want no sound I would do some Ben WA balls.

Thanks for all the advice. @sleepycelia, I haven't heard of Leylo Lila is it on this site? Just tried to search for it but couldn't find it

We have used a Love Egg and it was a turn on for my Mrs. After the meal she couldn't wait to get home and get naked. .

A few tips though .

Make sure who you give the control to knows how to work it properly . Have some trial runs first say at home and perhaps over a meal together at home as well. I appreciate every woman is different but your OH needs to make sure that you don't come to orgasm whilst being out for your meal as this could be embarrasing for you both .

Incidently we chose a very noisy well known pub restaraunt chain so the buzzing of the egg wasn't an issue . You may need to check out your proposed venue first to see if it would be an issue for yourselves.

My Mrs is a bit of a squirter and gets very wet when the right "buttons" are pushed. As she tends to wear trousers when we go out she had a sanitery towel in her pants has a precaution.This stops any wetness showing up in her crotch area .

However on saying all of this it was good dirty fun and is something that we will definately do again in the future .

You should be able to have a fun sexy time .

Please keep us all informed on how it went and what toy you decided on etc. Also don't forget to include negative points if any and most importantly the plus points .

That's the trouble, I know it won't be a noisy place as it's a very exclusive restaurant. I want to get something really special and elegant to wear, then let him take control without anyone else suspecting. I think just enough to keep me wanting more each time and for him to know it! We're staying in an amazing hotel, so want to save the best for later!

Looby-lou wrote:

That's the trouble, I know it won't be a noisy place as it's a very exclusive restaurant. I want to get something really special and elegant to wear, then let him take control without anyone else suspecting. I think just enough to keep me wanting more each time and for him to know it! We're staying in an amazing hotel, so want to save the best for later!

In that case I would be tempted to ring customer services at LH and ask for a very quiet remote controlled toy. They will know their products better than anyone else.

If there isn't such a thing then perhaps you may have to resort to Plan B such as playing "footsie" under the table if your in a quiet corner of the restaraunt.

Another idea if you are wearing a medium or long evening type dress is to nip to the ladies just before your meal arrives and remove your knickers and show your OH that they are in your clutch./hand bag.That will make him hot under the collar and then perhaps carry on playing footsie discretely .

A word of caution when handing over the remote control to your partner - make sure he isn't going to take things too far and really embarrass you ! I've had it done to me and I was brought to orgasm whilst dining out with friends !!!! Hell of a turn on for both of us - but strangely they never invited us out again ! Make sure things will only go as far as you feel comfortable with :) x

Good advice, thankyou ☺

8" italian sub wrote:

Vanessa do the balls work as good as egg

Different sensations given the egg vibrates and the balls are weighted and move / stimulate as the wearer moves. I have a review for the balls posted as well. I got them as part of bundle out of curiosity and LOVE them. They would make a lovely gift for a partner / sexy night out.

I used my we vibe in a very exclusive & high end restaurant, granted we were seated in a corner away from others. ;) Doubt I would use it with someone seated next to me in a group diner.

I would also think balls are safer if you were caught.

Ive worked shifts in the gynae clinics where doctors have recommended kegal balls to women to help strengthen the muscles for better bladder control. (Sadly they dont recommend love honey!) so if a woman was to have kegal balls fall out in public, although it would be embarassing they are seen as a medical aid so i dont think you would get into trouble.

On the other hand if you were in public and a love egg was heard buzzing, or fell out then i dont know if you could get into trouble because it would be classed as masturbation in public? Im not sure how the law works but it might be deemed as some kind of public indenceny.

The OH LOVES this
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29676

The range on the remote isn't fantastic, but if you're going to be in close proximity (i.e. at the same table), then that shouldn't be a problem. Discretion-wise, it seems to be quiet enough, but she isn't ;)

I fully recommend getting the Lelo Lyla2, it is absolutely amazing. But you might need to have a practice run before you go away as it took me a couple of attempts to learn how to get the remote to work with the egg and how to turn off the remote vibrations. A little time needed but well worth it.

if you need more details I have just written a review of it.