Just Curious

Nah, she isn't around anymore but I think she's still coming in August. It's just a forum social organised by forum members. Nothing to do with the lh team x

really must see if i can afford the flights over....!! *must win lottery* xx

sounds grand anyway

jealous

see not many answered the question

who you meeting wizzie< so i can beat him there haha

scottydog wrote:

see not many answered the question

who you meeting wizzie< so i can beat him there haha

Try not to cyber stalk SD.External Media

sorry not meant as cyber stalking haha

just she was only person chatting

oh dear i feel thoroughly chastised

Don't worry about it, it can just be difficult getting a message across as you intended sometimes.

Better to be weary than risk upsetting someone.

Loves huni wrote:

wizadora wrote:

really must see if i can afford the flights over....!! *must win lottery* xx

ooh i'd completely forgotten about this!! :O

*bends over for a good spanking*

if you win the lottery wizzie please take me back to see some prper jersy cows & eat some proper icecream :D haha xx

Hey don't be stereotyping... They also have tax havens over there!External Media

Loves huni wrote:

haha but i really .... oooh just had an awesome idea i juts wana ride a jersy cow (no pun intended) whilst eating good icecream!!! :D x

Ride a cow? Odd request...

Anyone ever seen sheep racing where they make fake jockeys to sit on their backs?!

x

Loves huni wrote:

haha but i really .... oooh just had an awesome idea i juts wana ride a jersy cow (no pun intended) whilst eating good icecream!!! :D x

If it counts I rode a mechanical bull before, mechanical bulls are a king of cow... :p

Lol I'm guessing you mean wizadora ;-) hull isn't quite so exciting. @Scottydog that would be telling. Plus who said it was a he... :-p x

Muz333 wrote:

Loves huni wrote:

If it counts I rode a mechanical bull before, mechanical bulls are a king of cow... :p

If it counts... I'm normal and don't ride livestock or watch it run!External Media

random fact, when you bottle feed baby lambs you kinda have to straddle their back across the middle to stop em running away. ( i was one of those weird farmer's granchilderen that had cayed lambs as first pets :P)

I think it would be rather nice if more people got together through LoveHoney.. Especially as you can see other people's reviews and if you both was into the same thing sexually.. well.. surely the sex would have to be pretty amazing ^-^

Laurakins wrote:

I think it would be rather nice if more people got together through LoveHoney.. Especially as you can see other people's reviews and if you both was into the same thing sexually.. well.. surely the sex would have to be pretty amazing ^-^

Hard story to tell the kids:

"Ooo yes, for me and your mother it was love at first click, the moment we saw each of us had purchased the 12" double thickness ass buster we just knew we had to be together!"

This is why you write the jokes and not me then WandA.

it probably would not work either. sex is only one ( relitivly small) part of sex and if you have absolutley nothing else in common it will almost definatley fizzle out

sweetlove666 wrote:

it probably would not work either. sex is only one ( relitivly small) part of sex and if you have absolutley nothing else in common it will almost definatley fizzle out

I mean relationship! d'oh i need a coffee!

With that said you do get a rough idea of personality through the forums so it may not fizzle out. I would also recommend caution when meeting anyone over the internet.