Just had a confession .....

kitykat wrote:

Hi I think you should think very hard about if its worth cheating on your partner and if you did could you live with what you did. On the other hand, if it makes you feel better and makes you more excited about sex and you wont feel bad after for doing it, then I think you should. However your partner should do every thing he can to ensure you do not get bored and if he doesn't make an effort than its his lose. If you don't want to hurt your partner then don't do it. Don't tell him but if you have honestly tried every thing there is then you need no excuse to do it xx

Sorry but I found your post confusing to read. Is that correct?

I'm sure many people, myself included would still argue against you. IF a partner makes you unhappy you either work at it, come to some agreement or split. Disrespecting someone in such a manner is unacceptable for many people, the original poster is very much committed to her partner and suggesting she should cheat (if you did suggest that) is likely to be very damaging.

kitykat wrote:

hi i think you should think very hard about if its worth cheating on your partner and if you did could you live with what you did but on the other hand if it makes you feel better and makes you more exsited about sex and you wont feel bad after for doing it then i think you should but your partner should do every thing he can to make you not get bord and if he dosent make an effort than its his lose but if you dont want to hurt your partner then dont do it are dont tell him but have you honistly tryed every thing are is it that you needs an excuse to do it xx

Thanks for taking the time to reply . If you read PP's you will see I have NO intention to cheat at all

WandA wrote:

kitykat wrote:

Hi I think you should think very hard about if its worth cheating on your partner and if you did could you live with what you did. On the other hand, if it makes you feel better and makes you more excited about sex and you wont feel bad after for doing it, then I think you should. However your partner should do every thing he can to ensure you do not get bored and if he doesn't make an effort than its his lose. If you don't want to hurt your partner then don't do it. Don't tell him but if you have honestly tried every thing there is then you need no excuse to do it xx

Sorry but I found your post confusing to read. Is that correct?

I'm sure many people, myself included would still argue against you. IF a partner makes you unhappy you either work at it, come to some agreement or split. Disrespecting someone in such a manner is unacceptable for many people, the original poster is very much committed to her partner and suggesting she should cheat (if you did suggest that) is likely to be very damaging.

Just wanted to say thanks for acknowledging how committed I am to my OH x

WandA wrote:

Here's the game and reviews.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=662&reviewpage=1

It might be a good way to get him involved without you feeling uncomfortable as he'll follow rules not you.

Good luck!

I have had a look , thank you ! x

Started writing before I'd read all of this post but my response was...

Take it as a compliment and flattery to be asked, but turn them down and make it your next mission to help them find someone to become their third partner.

It would be best to avoid upsetting your partner by taking this further with your friend, plus you risk loosing her friendship.

...I'm so glad that this has helped your partner open up to you.

x

Looking Yummy, if you are as eloquoent and thoughtful with words as you come across in this thread, I'm sure you'll have no problem speaking to your OH about maybe seeing a therapist!

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

Looking Yummy, if you are as eloquoent and thoughtful with words as you come across in this thread, I'm sure you'll have no problem speaking to your OH about maybe seeing a therapist!

Ax

Thank you for the confidence External Media

AdnaW wrote:

Ax

Thank you