oopsie, got someone into trouble!

ever gotten someone into trouble for something naughty, even when you did nothing!

i just did, i have this male friend, we always joke that we're gonna have some lavish affair and elope and stuff, even though i'm very very happily taken and well....he was happily taken, not so sure anymore, oops.... but basically thats the way we've always been. None of its serious, just jokes. Anyway we were doing our usual thing and his gf was actually encouraging it, suddenly she suggests we all have a threesome because shes always wanted to try girls. He was not aware of this and has now gone all silent and funny....i just felt slightly awkward lol i'm far too selfish to have threesomes haha i like my OH all to myself. Plus he wouldn't even be involved.

Anyway now shes in trouble....and i think hes mad at me too, even though i did nothing wrong...my bad....

Its the problem people like us have when we're irresistible.

Errrr gotten people into trouble... will think about this one.

its so hard being totally irresistable i'm so glad someone understands hahaha

I don't think you have anything to feel bad for. When I started reading I thought you were gonna say that his girlfriend got angry that you were flirting.

All you did was make them aware of an incompatibility between themselves that existed before you came along, and would still have been there even if you weren't. If anything it's a good thing it's out now, sooner rather than later. He's obviously feeling weird at the moment and might be wanting to put the blame on someone, but don't worry, it'll pass.

Aww bless, she souldn't be in trouble for just suggesting it! I bet it took alot of guts to come out and say that she fancied a 3some and wanted to try girls.

I can't think of a time I got someone else in trouble... I pimp out my best friend on occasion, does that count? (lol j/k,)

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

Aww bless, she souldn't be in trouble for just suggesting it! I bet it took alot of guts to come out and say that she fancied a 3some and wanted to try girls.

I can't think of a time I got someone else in trouble... I pimp out my best friend on occasion, does that count? (lol j/k,)

Oooo how much?External Media

Joking of course!

my best friends are always trying to pimp me out, my best price they were offering for me is £35000, thats right, i'm that good haha

wenchiepie wrote:

my best friends are always trying to pimp me out, my best price they were offering for me is £35000, thats right, i'm that good haha

£35,000.... How long for?

If its 3years+ I could start a temp agency and make some cash!External Media You don't mind licking stamps or random acts of manual labour do you?

£7/hr x 45hrs = 315/wk (1260/mth).

£15,120/yr x 3yrs = £45,350.

£45,360 - £35,000 = £10,360 profit over three years.

Where do I sign?!?

*Looks for Dragon's den website and current legislation of enforced servitude*

External Media

per shag lol no foreplay included.

i do mind stamp licking lol give me peel off stamps and i'll be happy to do that though, but it'd be £35,000 per year ta lol actually £7 is more than i make now lol where do i sign?