Just wondering...

...I placed an order yesterday for about £25 worth of stuff but am making another order today for a couple of things i forgot. The combined value would be a good few quid over £40 which would have entitled me to a free gift. I was just wondering if there was anyway to get that free gift or whether i'd missed the boat by making two seperate orders.

No worries if it's not, if you dont ask and all that.

BDB

BDB - I have done that a couple of times, annoying isnt it- however i never asked, worth a go ?!

PPB
x

yeah, pain in the arse. Completely forgot lube on my first order so had to come back for me. ended up being £35 too but i just couldnt justify buying something i didnt need to send it over £40

doubt anything will be done about it though cos it's sunday and a Bank Holiday tomorrow, damn.

BDB

I g0t a £5 voucher for reviewing on shopzilla. It was supposed to be added to my account for my next order, but after I placed it i noticed I didnt get the voucher, but Im always making mistakes like that. lol

I think it does state the order has to be made all at once which is fair enough but like you said when you forget something- grrrrrrr! ha ha. Now i just bump it up if its just a little bit lower than the offer . can never go wrong with extra lube!!!!. actually its the first spend over "such an amount" and get a free gift offer they have had on for a while. Theres been some cracking deals on mind

PPB
x

I guess i was just kinda hoping there might be someone online who could sort it for me but nevermind. On the plus side, it means i get two parcels through the post!! He he. At least i remembered to go through quidco on both orders.

It's the deals that get me suckered in PPB, I couldnt deny my girlfriend that wand thing they've got on for £10 and as soon as you've added that to the basket, you see the bullet and then cock rings, but forget the bloody lube...lol.

BDB

The wand is good (wink)

PPB

x

Oh really? we read through all the reviews but some weren't so good. I just thought it looked cool, lol. People seemed to be saying it was a bit big for getting the right spot so we thought we'd cover our backs and get the Supersex Bullet too. Just bought our first house so looking forward to the privacy we dont get at the moment.

BDB

lol my review was on there!

PPB

x

BDB - yes we can sort this for you no problem. Thanks for your orders!

The Prof

Ahh, i see it PPB, im glad you liked it. Cant wait to try it with my girlfriend, i've got a sore shoulder for the gym you see...lol

LoveHoney - The Professor wrote:

BDB - yes we can sort this for you no problem. Thanks for your orders!

The Prof

Thats brilliant Prof, cheers. do you need anything from me like order numbers or anything or can you sort it all without?
BDB

Sorry Carly, i wasn't really sure where to ask. Would you like me to fillin a customer services ticket?

BDB

I've raised the ticket Carly. Thanks for all your help everyone. Now if you can all just make sure i dont forget the lube in future...lol

BDB.

Thank you Shelley. You're all stars!!!

Everything came today :) It was waiting in the porch when i got home. Thanks so much for sorting that. Wish every website was as good at customer care!