Keeper

What made you think that your partner was a keeper?

Simple.....he cared. No one ever had before xx

wine gums

Sum Sub wrote:

wine gums

Not pizza ? 😉

He saw me at my worst and didn't run screaming :P

Being fate that brought us together ..

He was open to criticism and problem solving within the relationship and we can talk through emotions logically. No bringing up something that's bothering me and him getting worked up or vice versa.

Initially he was intended to be a one night stand 😂. He carried me on his back (I'm taller and heavier than him) home as my feet hurt. He was a gentleman, very unusual at 18!

It sounds a cliche but his looks initially and I just knew we would have great kids. We are of similar intelligence and he's a good listener, whereas I'm a good talker.
He's so laid back he's virtually horizontal compared to me. As we've got older we seem to have reversed roles as he's more impatient whereas I'm more placid. I know we sound like chalk and cheese but I think we compliment each other.
We are great friends and have lots of shared interests and lots that are not shared too. We are both aquarians so we both value our independence but both need each other too. I am as attracted to him now as I was when we first met.

What made your partner think that you were a keeper?

He never made me feel stupid or embarrassed. I can make him laugh :)

I asked my husband...."you liked me. You were easy to talk to. Girls didn't talk to me. You stuck around for the bad times when others would have ran"

I was his first girlfriend back when he had just turned 18.