Keeping the noise down

I'm sure there are quite a few people in a similar situation - having other people in the house whilst getting "friendly" with the OH (or on your own!) ... do you have any techniques to keep the noise down?

Quite often I bite my hand, but don't realise quite how hard I have been biting and you can see the mark for a good few days ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

I'm lucky in that the only other person in the house with me and the hubby isn't even a person, it's our doggy - so we can be as loud as we like! However before we moved in together, if he came over to mine and we got a bit 'frisky' in the bedroom, I used to just hold a pillow over my face! haha. Then relised it was both impractical and uncomfortable.. so just learn't to be quiet!

happened on Saturday while pretty drunk . Big night out with a group of people going ot a festival soon who are all strangers but are on a "going on my own" facebook group. Had a great night, two of them came back with me and the OH. After banter and tunes downstairs we at some point headed up and (fuzzy memory a little) were at it for what seemed like hours with a lot of hard and loud spanking.

Not sure if I'm hoping the two downstairs passed out quick or that they heard. Could be quite fun rocking up at the campsite with a reputation :-)

ive got a holiday coming up soon where we are sharing a cottage with my boy's friends. not sure how im gonna keep it down! I used to be able to when at uni, but now im dating someone with their own house its not a habit i tend to keep

bite down on a pillow ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Crank up the stereo! Others may have an idea what you are up to but can never be sure! Doesn't have to be loud at all to mask your sexy soundtrack. We use this to great effect when we holiday with friends in a shared villa.

We live on our own just got to consider the neighbours

Never been noisy.

Most of my relationships have been with women that already have kids so I'm used to being quiet, it's a hard habit to break!

The position we use can effect the noises as in missionary we can muffle with kissing but in doggy style im really loud lucky we live alone in the county otherwise id be needing a gag. Don't even get my started on doggy using my wand they could probably hear me a mile away.
L

With my most recent ex he lived with a flatmate so I had to try and be quiet, if I was being loud I would put my head into the pillow. I liked hearing him tell me to shh. My ex before him had his own house so I could be as loud as I wanted to.

I know this thread is for the 'Gals' mainly, but us blokes also have the issue! Getting a good BJ and coming can be a very tense affair, and noisey, with funny faces.. and keeping a girl quiet can be difficult in summer... The next door neighbours (who are quite old) insist on sitting on their balcony, which is next to my bedroom and bathroom windows.. But just thought as I'm writing this... maybe they like hearing what goes on next door :-)

Gags. Mens ties. Socks. Pillow. Scarves. Hoods. Panties if thats your thing. Hand over mouth. Learn to be quiet.

Hmm.. I had this thought about my current home... As I have moved in next door to an old church going gran... And I am sure she had no issues with hearing... My last " encounter" was a bit noisy.... And I am sure she heard....๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜‡
I will tightnen up the bolts on the bed and wd40 them before the next escapade๐Ÿ˜…

The good old wd40![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

It's a massive turn on for me. Grandparents downstairs, parents next doors. You just have to be so gentle, and keep as still as possible. I love it

Who says you need to be quiet? I mean fair enough when there are parents and grandparents around - but that is when keeping it quiet is a turn on and pillows suddenly get bite marks.

The rest of the time, however, I just got for it. My flatmates are cool enough that they just laugh it off, and we all have the decency to just be happy for people having loud orgasms.

It has occasionally been embarrassing - at a new year's eve party, at the bells my boyfriend of course have a good old snog, and his flatmate shouts loudly "I'd tell you to get a room but it wouldn't make any difference". Uurgh!

But for the rest of the time, unless people are trying to sleep, I am loud. Keeping the noise down just seems unnecessary.

I have to admit, hearing other people have sex, like seeing another couple have sex, is a major turn on..so I say keep those noise levels up.