Kegal Balls out and about

its Mrs Keberts birthday this weekend and since she isnt drivng I thought it might be fun to start sexy times whilst we are out and about.

Anything we should know about wearing kegal balls for a few hours?

is there any point?

A few hours can be too much, depending on the size and weight, her muscle tone and whether she's used to them. A trial run for that length of time might be a good idea before hand. Or maybe she could wear them for the last hour? That would give the benefits of the stimulation without the risk of too much of a work out for the muscles.

Make sure she takes them out before she goes to the toilet, I don't think that she would appreciate retrieving kegels balls from the toilet after they had fallen out. This has happened to me.

You lot must thinke me daft, I've got two sillican ones, they don't seem to do anything inside, are they good and what good ones here could I buy?

I have these ones.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=232

I've only just got used to them, if I keep them in for more than a couple of hours they start to fall out with the weight of them. My husband has noticed that I've got tighter, and I didn't even tell his I'd bought them so they must do the trick.

They help to tones and tighten you vaginal muscles and pelvic floor. They're also supposed to stimulate your G-spot (though I haven't found that they do) and they do make you very lubricated.

I use my kegal balls purely for exercise. Like Mrs A, mine don't stimulate my g-spot either.

kittencub wrote:

You lot must thinke me daft, I've got two sillican ones, they don't seem to do anything inside, are they good and what good ones here could I buy?

I think 50 shades has a lot to answer for! It doesnt sound daft Kitten, it depends on what you were expecting to feel really. When you think about this in the cold hard light of day, and put aside the screaming orgasms Anastacia Steele seemed to get from inserting a ball....

The truth is, these objects work best for toning and IMO are not stimulating. I too cannot feel my smaller balls once inserted and the bigger ones that I can feel, just feel like an object inside me. They do not vibrate, and even if they did, Id need it on my clit, not inside me. My g-spot needs some serious prodding, the kind that having a ball inside me just wont achieve.

See the thrill with these balls lies in the mental stimulation, the turn on of wearing them, especially outdoors etc. I would love to know if any woman has ever genuinely reached orgasm, or even close to orgasm from wearing toner balls? I do not doubt that it is possible but I imagine its rare. They are, for the most part used to tone rather than pleasure. You do get SOME pleasure, more of a tease really but its half mental, and occasionally the feel of it jiggle gently inside you or when you squeeze, feeling it against your g-spot.

If we could all have orgasms from having something inside us, tampons would sell a LOT more :D

Yeah i assumed it was a mental thing.

I have the simliars ones to Mrs A mine have a mini ball inside and they move as I move and stimulate me but like Fluffbags says its more mental knowing no one knows I have them in definatly a tease. I started off wearing them for a 1hr then increase I can wear them now 7am - 7pm while in work which is fun . I like them as they do tighten me and work the PF muscles

We have the lelo luna if that helps

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26820

Fifty shades doesn't exist in our house, drivel. but thanks to all who've given advice and helped, my muscles are in excellent shape, told once at a smear, so I think I'll give them amiss,

Please can anyone advise? My wife (who is quite a small girl) has a very short vagina - probably less than two inches long, though I have never actually measured!

Would the 'normal' kegal balls still work for her? Looking at the videos on the LH site, they look rather large, and I am not sure that she would be able to fit them in.

We are a couple in our fifties but still enjoy an active sex life.

Welcome, so glad I'm not the one of the oldest now at 46, I can't advice on the balls I'm afraid but you'll like it here.

I agree that how long she can wear them depends on how heavy they are and how trained she is. I can carry 106g Ami for little over an hour, but I should say that is with a lot of training and on lighter weight I could do few hours.

But if she is still relatively new and does not have the training, I would say dont do few hours outside. What you can do is start to test it at home, in safe environment when she would be able to remove them on the spot if it got too much. That is what I did in the beginning.

Hi all,

Ive just recieved the Ben Wa Balls today and im having trouble keeping the 2nd one in. is there a knack to putting them in? so far tho ive not felt anything other thank a full feeling bit i do feel wetter than normal.

Thanks

pjb wrote:

Please can anyone advise? My wife (who is quite a small girl) has a very short vagina - probably less than two inches long, though I have never actually measured!

Would the 'normal' kegal balls still work for her? Looking at the videos on the LH site, they look rather large, and I am not sure that she would be able to fit them in.

We are a couple in our fifties but still enjoy an active sex life.

You can try single ball versions, I know there are some on LH like some of these

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25960

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24631

The only thing is that these will always be lighter weight than those with 2 balls. But they should fit your wife.

And the one in video are the Tracey Cox and they are large, by many standards. if you want to try 2 balls version, your best bet would likely be Lelo Luna beads Mini or these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26820

They are likely the smallest you can buy. But check the sizes.

I have the Smartballs which are pretty good. Like most others of said you can't really feel them a lot but knowing I have them in keeps my quite excited. My hubby loves me to have them in if we go out for the night or shopping or something like that which feels quite naughty.

I use the Ami balls from Je Jou, they're more for excercise than for pleasure as there isn't much jiggling around unfortunately. I usually only wear them for a few hours at a time.

The heaviest size in these is very small but also very heavy, they're more expensive but might be worth a go pjb :)

I've don't this fairly regular for 3 years now and I love doing it as long as (without directly telling him) hubby knows. Hell either see me washing them before hand or I'll take them out when we get home and I see his eyes light up when he realised what's been happening xx

I thought I might steal this thread for a question.

I have previously used the Lelo luna beads mini kegal balls which weight a maximum of 76g which I thought was easy after a bit of practice. I just bought the FSOG kegal balls which weight 221g and I had no problem keeping them in with little effort. Is there a point in progressing to something still more heavy? Would it have any beneficial effect at this stage?

Sorry for the long post, just a bit confused :)