kickers

does ur oh leave her knickers out for you to find and have a play on them when shes out or away mine loves the idea and gets turned on by itso much best sex afterwards

My OH leaves his on the bathroom floor for me, not so much of a turn on though, it'd probably turn me on if get pug them in the washing basket though!

Errr- time to confess, I sometimes put a pair in his lunch box with a saucy note !!! Don't worry his food is in cling film.....lol

I wear loafers from M&S these days, although I did wear kickers in my youth

Lol Sub! 👍 I opened the thread thinking 'ooh, a thread about shoes ...'

My knickers go from the drawer, to being on me, to the laundry basket, then to the washing machine, dryer, and back to the drawer - nowhere else! Lol

Yes she does she will surprise me with her kinickers in so many ways like taking them off during the day and placing them on my lap if we are out say in a coffee shop or if she is clothes shopping she will go in the changing room to take them off. All sorts like leaving them in my work trouser pockets. The one that gets me going at home is leaving them on my pillow so her beautiful scent is left on my pillow.

FoxxyFB wrote:

Lol Sub! 👍 I opened the thread thinking 'ooh, a thread about shoes ...'

My knickers go from the drawer, to being on me, to the laundry basket, then to the washing machine, dryer, and back to the drawer - nowhere else! Lol

I thought it was about people who kicked in their sleep! As for my knickers, my boyfriend does get turned on if I leave clean (or, at least, not dirty) lingerie around his room (more so bras than knickers though)...

My Mrs doesnt have to leave her underwear lying around for me to play with.
I just open her draws and take out and wear what I like, but I wont let her wear any of mine, lol..