Oi they are mine!!

Anyone else's fella like to wear something of yours? I'm not sure how I feel about it but my other half wanted me to mastabate him whilst wearing a pair of my Knicks and lived it when I pulled it tight again his anus? I'm not sure it did anything for me xx

Not for me, but sometimes, if he enjoys it, why not let him?

He can then return the favour of something you want?

My oh doesn't fancy that but he does things for me that he doesn't get stuff out of, and I do stuff for him. well thats not strictly true, what i get out if it is getting him turned on, making him happy and fulfilling his fantasies, jsut like he does mine!

A lot of guys do like wearing women's knickers its not that uncommon :) x

sounds pretty harmless to me . im single but id have no real issue with that

Not something my partner would ever do or something I would want him to do

but if you both like it then why not. =)

I guess I better just overcome it, I have only just got my libido back after (ah herm) 2 years since having our daughter, I guess I owe him this lol x

I guess I better just overcome it, I have only just got my libido back after (ah herm) 2 years since having our daughter, I guess I owe him this lol x

If you don't like him wearing your knickers you could just choose a pair for that purpose, or get him some male lace knickers if he like the feeling etc. :) x

it's a common fantasy, but if you are worried about your knickers being streched and damaged then you can always buy him some of his own!

thats not right . dont do things out of obligation . if it really bothers you , dont do it ! but if youre just a little sorta *shrug- whatever* then yeah why not it pleases him an its not a lot of effort so ..

I am the latter ruby, I am ok with it as it makes him feel good but not really my thing, it's just fun exploring again after 2 kids close together, the nights are ours again wooooo xx

My OH doesn't do it for any form of sexual gratification, he just has too much fun prancing about the house in my dresses and petticoats!

Its common in cuckolding fun, not something weve ever been interested in but as others have said if your not completely comfortable with it let him know? Maybe you could then take it step by step and buy him his own pair as a gift :) x

I wear my guys boxers pretty much 80% of the time. Not because it turns either of us on 9Although he comments that they look good on me) but because they are so comfy. I love them. I also wear his t-shirts to bed along with the boxers. He doesn't mind, mens clothes are so comfy!

I have asked him to wear my lacy pants a few times and he has and we had fun but neither of us massively got off on it. We tried it, and it just wasn't for us. It did not turn us off or anything but neither did it turn us on, it just was.

I have also got him completely dressed up in a babydoll outfit I have and he hated it. He said it felt strange against his skin and left him feeling like he had a cold sweat (Hmmm? lol) I drew little whiskers on him and put his hair in bunches too....

Just trying to work out why he is still with me.....

I got nothing. lol

Nah, we get a giggle out of it, or do it for comfort, but no real sexual kicks for us.

I think this would weird me out because I'm a bit hot on hygeine.. I like to know that my OH has showered/bathed before we do anything for example. He doesn't know that but I always say "I'm going for shower, do you want one?" kinda thing if I'm thinking ahead haha. It's like mixing the cleanliness with the fun!

If you don't mind it then I would just get him a pair he can wear for that, and just oblige. If you do mind it then you shouldn't have to do anything you don't want to.

I'm a different waist size to my OH, and as such our undies don't fit each other, but I would love this too :-)

Especially the bit about pulling tight against the a-hole!

I think I'd like them to be the ones she has just taken off too!

Little miss spank wrote:

I am the latter ruby, I am ok with it as it makes him feel good but not really my thing, it's just fun exploring again after 2 kids close together, the nights are ours again wooooo xx

have some fun then lady :) x

stardustjunkie wrote:

I think this would weird me out because I'm a bit hot on hygeine.. I like to know that my OH has showered/bathed before we do anything for example. He doesn't know that but I always say "I'm going for shower, do you want one?" kinda thing if I'm thinking ahead haha. It's like mixing the cleanliness with the fun!

If you don't mind it then I would just get him a pair he can wear for that, and just oblige. If you do mind it then you shouldn't have to do anything you don't want to.

ummmm dont like to state the obvious but if you wash the knickers after .. theres no issue at all . it sjust a handjob in some pants at the end of the day .. makes no odds what style of pants really does it ? :o.

Hey if he enjoys it, and you dont mind... Just roll with it. Have fun experimenting together. My OH has a bit of a thing for my knickers. We has worn a pair a few times just for kinks or as part of a submissive thing. Must admit his fav thing is when he dirties my panties with his juices and makes me wear them after. All good fun though. Just do what you enjoy :) :)

I love putting on my gf panties. Especially if there used. Gives me a boner for most of the day.