Ladies and Gents, vaginal orgasms!

I believe they're g spot orgasms yes

when I'm on top I can orgasm 5+ times.

Thanks slinky binky, I'm going to try so you're knowledge will definitely be put to good use! It kinda makes me feel better (I hope this comes out right) that you have no clitoral orgasm experience. It seems like I'm the only one who doesn't know things sometimes and it just helps to know that everyone else doesn't have it locked down and worked out, and also that our bodies are all different and I'm not defective as I so often feel.

It's funny that you say that (write that?) mamz because I was ranting that exact conversation to my sister the other day. Like almost word for word. It makes my blood boil.

yes, that is helpful, I hope I don't sound stupid when I say I hadn't thought about change of positions but it does make sense. So for you, if I have it right, you're trying to get your man to hit your gspot?

Quiet one, okay, that's good, we usually warm up by him touching me, lying next to each other or I straddle him. That would be definitely doable though, thanks!

Popk1n thanks, I read your blog entry, was very interesting. You have the aspot orgasm too. I'm beginning to think that women have unplumbed depths and the less shame a person feels, the more their body will reveal to them. It was interesting that the intensity lessened as the area spread and the length increased. That sounds so much more relaxing.

Wow Terri JJ, to be you for a day! You seem to almost prove my point, you can orgasm in many ways, with great ease and you're completely relaxed. I don't sense any shame at all coming from you. A lot of us hum and haw on the hye and wye threads but I'm betting that you do not. You embrace yourself and your pleasure willingly (within appropriate boundaries as you said) and allow yourself to feel.

Please don't answer if you do t want to.. Have you always been this way? We're your parents easy going? Were you an early bloomer or late so felt mature and ready to handle it?

SquirtyPanda 5 times?!? Woo hoo!! Ride him cowgirl. Darn I wish I could be taught what your bodies seem to already know!

When and if I orgasm via vaginal play, then it's usually rough finger work and working the g-spot like a mofo and it's the only time i will squirt.

Around 80% of women find it a struggle to orgasm via vaginal stimulation. I'm gonna post a new topic on this, i wrote a blog post a while back back as i am not allowed to post the link, i will do it as a thread x

Hehe 😊

No one taught me though hun... I just learned over the years... Certainly no man has helped me, I educated myself 😅

It it really boils down to allocating time to play and discover. Experimenting with toys as well, what my toy achieves no man could match (in regards to vibrations).

Riding really hits my gspot, it's genetic make up as well, your gspot/clit will be different to the next female. Same as with men and their willies.

Here's the post i wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1417256-things-you-may-not-know-about-orgasms/

Sweet cherries, I will share my experiences with you, although there is no science to back this up.

I orgasm easily, I can orgasm without being touched (don't know what category this falls into).

My first orgasm is usually upon penetration, sounds mad I know, but the feeling of the tip of the penis or the head of a good toy, does it for me. I also have very powerful gspot orgasms. I can have clitoral only orgasms, but not so easily.

Once I have had an orgasm, my muscles don't relax and go limp, the relax a little but then very quickly tighten and two more thrusts of my OH or a toy and I'm away again. So I'm sure you can see I can have quite a few orgasms. My muscles do relax fully after maybe 4-5 orgasms, sometimes its many more. I'm very easy to orgasm but it does take quite a lot to satisfy my fully. I don't know if I have helped answere your question? Maybe someone else knows the reasons behind my orgasm oddities.

SquirtyPanda, no! I meant I wish my body could learn what yours already knows! Good tip though, exploring. 🎀

I have been exploring my own body and I am proud to say that I've had one and a half(?) orgasms now.

I've always had to stop at one. Too sensitive. Though I've never given myself a chance to wait to try again..

Thanks blue eyes, I'm at the supermarket, but I will look at your post when I go to bed later.. 💗

Thanks Fun Louise,

Gosh I wish I was like you! I am very interested in the fact that your muscles relax when it's over. I've never thought about really but last night I used a glass dildo for the first time ever with my Nea 2. I had an insanely intense orgasm. In fact, when I tried to take the glass you out afterwards it was extremely difficult. My muscles were clamped around it.

That is my first orgasm ever while something was penetrating me (be it man or toy) and the strange thing is that I felt over sensitised inside. Not just my clitoris.

Do you become sensitised? Or do you just roll from one to the next?

I'm just wondering if I need to take a break and try again.

Sweet Cherries

Thanks Fun Louise,

Gosh I wish I was like you! I am very interested in the fact that your muscles relax when it's over. I've never thought about really but last night I used a glass dildo for the first time ever with my Nea 2. I had an insanely intense orgasm. In fact, when I tried to take the glass you out afterwards it was extremely difficult. My muscles were clamped around it.

That is my first orgasm ever while something was penetrating me (be it man or toy) and the strange thing is that I felt over sensitised inside. Not just my clitoris.

I pause but just enough to catch my breath, I remain super sensative and it only takes a couple of thrusts to get me over the edge again.

You described how I feel after orgasm very well, maybe next time leave the dildo in after you orgasm, then when you have caught your breath, start to move the dildo again, slowly at first, you might find you get very excited and aroused very quickly. We might make a multiple orgasm girl out of you!

Please let me know how you get on I'm curiouse to know if it's just me, or weather more women can learn to have more fun!

Fun Louise wrote:

Sweet Cherries

Thanks Fun Louise,

I pause but just enough to catch my breath, I remain super sensative and it only takes a couple of thrusts to get me over the edge again.

You described how I feel after orgasm very well, maybe next time leave the dildo in after you orgasm, then when you have caught your breath, start to move the dildo again, slowly at first, you might find you get very excited and aroused very quickly. We might make a multiple orgasm girl out of you!

Please let me know how you get on I'm curiouse to know if it's just me, or weather more women can learn to have more fun!

Sweet Cherries wrote:

Thanks slinky binky, I'm going to try so you're knowledge will definitely be put to good use! It kinda makes me feel better (I hope this comes out right) that you have no clitoral orgasm experience. It seems like I'm the only one who doesn't know things sometimes and it just helps to know that everyone else doesn't have it locked down and worked out, and also that our bodies are all different and I'm not defective as I so often as I sooften feel 💖💖

Argh I just made a massive post and because my security ran it all got deleted grr😠 Pleasure hunni, i hope I helped. I think that this forums amazing for support. There will always be an answer with great advice like fun Louise is awesome, so knowledgeable 😀. Haha naw i font take offence. In all honesty not much offends me online. I used to get upset sooo easily but i awoke up and smelt the coffee 😂 so nought phases me now. I dont know why i cant have them. I try for ages and it feels good yrs but ive never orgasmed through clitoral play. Its really frustrating sctually, especially as my fav toys are glass and wand, id love to have the combination of both orgadm but it hasnt happened as yet, hopefully in the cuture 😄😉 Don't think you're defective you're not and you're only just getting started. It upsets me to hear you feel that way. I've been using toys for a year too a year and a half. Before Lovehoney id only tried one you a rabbit I didn'tget much out of. I still wore it out though 😉😉 ❤xx Fun Louise I'm the exact same but my muscles don't relax. I find it really fascinating and interesting how you'rs do. If i tried to take the glass out right after orgasm I think I'd rip my pelvic bone to shreds. Lol! I can orgasm over and over using my glass, but have to compose myself after each one. How many I can have depends on the intensity of them. And +1 i think we'll soon have sweet cherries having multiple orgasms regularly ❤xx

I can have multiple orgasms during the same penetration session, though for me it always works better with my husband's parts and less so with toys. And also, while the first one is easy to achieve, seconds or third ones don't happen quite as easily for me as for Fun Louise. My muscles clamp around a toy too after orgasm and they can become very uncomfortable to remove. I found that lots of lube (a lot more than I would require for just the fun part) help with this issue. But I think leaving the toy in for a couple of minutes is sound advice, I might try that next time it happens.

Thanks Fun Louise, I will do. It's exciting to me that I described the feeling that you have, it seems as though I have a chance! 😉

Oh no slinky binky! Damn you security *shakes fist* I really hope that I get to get to join the ranks of the multiple ladies! I'm feeling like it could happen for the first time in my life!! Woo woo!!!!

It's hard not to feel defective. Women often find ways to feel so.. 🙁

Imh95, I think it was at the most a blended one. Cause I had my new trusty nea! It actually was using the Tracey Cox Super Sex glass set though!! The clear one with the bumps all over. Really yummy set!

Yes! Do report back of it happens for you! I'd be so happy for any tips or ideas..

Lucky you and hubby era! That must be so good for your relationship! How wonderful that you fit together so well. That's a dream of mine to be honest. I really, really, really want that. Most of the time the actual penetration is nice but only very slight tingle of pleasure and more to do with happiness for him. Happy for you though!

Sweet Cherries wrote:

Thanks Fun Louise, I will do. It's exciting to me that I described the feeling that you have, it seems as though I have a chance! 😉

Oh no slinky binky! Damn you security *shakes fist* I really hope that I get to get to join the ranks of the multiple ladies! I'm feeling like it could happen for the first time in my life!! Woo woo!!!!

It's hard not to feel defective. Women often find ways to feel so.. 🙁

Imh95, I think it was at the most a blended one. Cause I had my new trusty nea! It actually was using the Tracey Cox Super Sex glass set though!! The clear one with the bumps all over. Really yummy set!

Yes! Do report back of it happens for you! I'd be so happy for any tips or ideas..

Lucky you and hubby era! That must be so good for your relationship! How wonderful that you fit together so well. That's a dream of mine to be honest. I really, really, really want that. Most of the time the actual penetration is nice but only very slight tingle of pleasure and more to do with happiness for him. Happy for you though!

From everything I've seen on here from you, I honestly think that you are on the right track to get there soon! I wish it so for you!

Do you girls think that liking vaginal penetration (and having pleasure from it) is sonething that you can learn/train (the physical aspect of it, not the mental one) ?

mamz wrote:

Do you girls think that liking vaginal penetration (and having pleasure from it) is sonething that you can learn/train (the physical aspect of it, not the mental one) ?

Yes.

I could never really feel vaginal stimulation for like the first year I had sex/had been fingered. Like, I enjoyed it and it was fun, but it was more that I knew something was in there, and I could feel it, but it didn't feel "good" or stimulated, it was just "hey, something is in there".

Then honestly, it's such a cliche, but my first g-spot was basically life-changing. I managed it with a glass dildo and afrter that, BAM it's like my vaginal walls came out of hiding and now I actively feel pleasure and stimulation from penetration. All it took was that one unlock and now I probably have more internal orgasms than cllitoral ones with my partner (after never even being close for the 18 months prior).

So, I guess I'm a big advocate of "learning/training" YOURSELF and taking the responsibility into your own hands first. Whilst my partner gives me a heck of a lot of pleasure, he isn't a psychic miracle worker and really I needed to know my own body before I worked out how to do it with him. :)

But I do think "learning/training" the mental aspect of it is potentially more important and has more impact than the physical side. From talking to you previously mamz, I know you struggle with more the mental dynamics of sex and whatnot, so yes you can train yourself physically, but that physical training is more likely to work if you are mentally ready to learn :)

popk1n wrote:

But I do think "learning/training" the mental aspect of it is potentially more important and has more impact than the physical side. From talking to you previously mamz, I know you struggle with more the mental dynamics of sex and whatnot, so yes you can train yourself physically, but that physical training is more likely to work if you are mentally ready to learn :)

That part scares me because I feel like I would just be convincing myself to do something isn't good for me, llying to myself in fact. Only to end up giving even more pleasure to my partner and thinking that I get some myself while I don't.

mamz, please forgive me for saying this and believe me when I say I'm not doing it ill-hearted... but because I get where you're coming from, I've been there myself, and I so wish I could help you more. You are your own worst enemy. Please give therapy a chance. You are blocking yourself not only for orgasm, but for the possibility of opening up to orgasm too. Again, please forgive me, but this is where I see a huge difference between you and Sweet Cherries. From the way she writes on here, it seems to me she is further away wanting to orgasm. From the way you write, it seems you do not want an orgasm. Why not? I am not a therapist to establish, but from personal experience, I'd bet my money on anger and guilt. I know you said you are over the victim's guilt, but I don't think you are over it. And most importantly, it seems to me you're not searching for the orgasm to happen, but for validation of your ideas: "ha, I was right, men can't give me pleasure, they just take it out of me at whatever the cost!" Please commit to therapy. I feel you could benefit from a good one, but they are a serious long-term commitment.

Era, I am on therapy right now. I don't have orgasm issues. I feel like the problem is more of a blockage in fear of intimacy and sex. When i'm not with a partner or when I am but we are doing things only for me or for him I am ok, it's when we mix everything that it doesn't work (and the fear of it brought me to fear intimacy and everthing sex related but that's another issue). You are right for a part (mostly the last part).

But, Just like sweet cherries I want vaginal orgasms to happen more often, on my own first, so I feel that I can get pleasure from it (right now it's mostly dual stimulation and I don't feel that's enough, I need only vaginal and I want to find it as pleasurable and easy to get as clit stim, so I need to learn). If I can manage to do that alone, then I will know that I am able to enjoy sex too and won't be afraid of it and have the ideas that I'm loosing something / giving a part of me. I don't know if you understand? Maybe you're right and even that way (and alone) I won't be able to enjoy it as much as I should.

This is getting a bit off topic though as I wanted to know people's opinion on the learning possbilities and now i'm here talking an debating about my problems again :P

Am I feeling a little tension when you adress to me? It's been a few posts i'm wondering if I make you angry or something, please don't be. I don't want to insult you or attack you or any one or anything, really. And don't be tired of me either please. I'm sorry to come with this again, I am afraid I'm gonna have to deal with this for a while and my concerns come from this issue so I think's it's normal that it gets out on some topics that i'm concerned about.

I know this is really annoying, it is to me too

No, mamz, please don't feel that way! You are not making me angry, you are not annoying me with your problems, nor insulting in any way! I'm sorry if I transmitted tension to you with my posts, that was not my intention at all!!! I feel passionately about your problem and I so wish I could help you more with it. I think you deserve to get passed these issues you have and I know how frustrating it can be. That's all, I just want to help, but I feel you're a tough nut to crack (as I was). If I sound harsh, it's just because of that, trying to get through to you. I'll back off now, it really wasn't my intention to upset you, please accept my apologies if I have. Excusez-moi.

Don't worry Era, I understand and am not upset. No need for apologies. I only wanted to make sure there wasn't any negative feelings between us