ladies, do you enjoy anal sex yes or no?

I have yet to be with a man who was both interested in anal sex and willing to take the time to do it right. It's like they forget about me as a person while they're back there. And then they get grumpy with me cause I didn't enjoy it as much as they did.

From what I've read in other threads, anal needs a hell of a lot more foreplay. Not a passing cuddle and persistent nagging.

yes but only if I'm warmed up with a butt plug first. In fact if both holes are filled I have my best orgasms. I actually prefer a butt plug in there rather than a penis because a penis is hot. The thrusting is fine but it feels so hot it gets uncomfortable. We always use loads of lube so its not painful though. I def prefer butt plug in then him in the other hole!

Im a resounding NO :)

Yes.

yes!

don't know, would have said no as had a few bad experiences in the past, but I have recently decided to try it out, first attempt was a bit of a non starter!! too tense and nervous which meant too painful to pursue. But I would like to explore it if anyone has any advice... I was thinking toys first might be a good way?

Hi Lilleth,

There's lots of good advice in the forum threads and the LH blog "Five easy steps", but basically, it's essential to use a decent lube, relax, go slowly and start off small and gentle. Proper anal toys are a good idea because they are safe but you can do equally well with fingers especially as you can feel any tension. Find out which sensations you enjoy and explore them more. Have fun :)

Dee_licious333 wrote:

As long as I am relaxed then yes I do enjoy. Prefer it when both holes are full!

Stereo beats mono! :)

Mmm - I love it!

Certainly

Definitely but I have to be in a certain mood for it :)

Yep when in the right mood, not every time, but like it to be an option....

Just teasing the anus is a good way to test the mood, maybe some lube or some pre-cum, or some pussy juices. Ladies are not always in the mood for this but when they are.....you'll know!

ok i'm male, but i love giving hope that counts

Despite enjoying myself during anal, I typically have no interest in doing it when asked (my partner loves it but I usually say no). However I do sometimes find myself craving it quite badly! And I do have a difficult time saying no when I've been buttered up with some toy play, as long as the toy stays in when the action starts :D

A yes here

rose hip wrote:

I have yet to be with a man who was both interested in anal sex and willing to take the time to do it right. It's like they forget about me as a person while they're back there. And then they get grumpy with me cause I didn't enjoy it as much as they did.

From what I've read in other threads, anal needs a hell of a lot more foreplay. Not a passing cuddle and persistent nagging.

You make sense. As a man who have never had anal sex with a woman, but would like to, thanx for the tip xx

Yes I love it, its worth any extra foreplay to get it right

If im in the mood, i just prefer a finger or 2, a2m is a bomus though, i love being made to feel dirty

I really do have to be in the mood for anal, but it can be good. I also love being made to feel dirty, love playing the slut if i get the chance.