Ladies do you enjoy dressing up?

I'd love to get a massive reaction to my dressing up rather than just "oh yeah it looks very nice "
But I suppose everyone's different .

I love dressing up in sexy lingerie! Makes me feel good and more confident about myself and hence definite turn on for me - my boyfriend likes it too but done more for me than him to be honest...

In the past, my dressup was quite trad.... Heels stockings and evening dress.... But that was to do a music orchestral concert.... With my ex I got no joy in dressing up for him, simply because I didn't feel I was comfortable. Sex then was an ordeal and not pleasant.... So I never felt sexy.
The times I left to go and play in my concerts were the only times I could feel like a woman.
Now, I am officially single, I am expanding my sexy outfits and feel it is time to spend on me for a change to feel sexy on my terms. That is just pure sexy... And aiming on some naughty outfits too!..... The next guy that takes me on is going to be in for a real interesting time!

A woman's body is the amazing thing, the fact that it can be shown off or subtly hidden is wonderful. But to hear that it makes many woman more confident is fantastic. I know it's corny but I have Allways said the same thing to my OH. It's you that make them look good. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I text my OH recently to see if he would prefer me in an outfit of some sort (Secretary, nurse) or stockings, heals, etc. His reply was, why? What are you buying now?......

I give up.....

Being single, I can't say whether my OH would like me to dress up, but as for me... I love getting ready in my stockings, corset and best knickers for a fool around and photoshoot for LH. When I take pictures for Model of the Month competition (never won but here's hoping!) I feel very sexy and wish I had someone to show my lingerie to. My collection is purely corsets, stocking, bras and knicks at the moment with an Alice in Wonderland costume thrown in for good measure [that was a pressie from LL on here :-)] I love just wearing matching bra and knicker sets under my regular clothes too, it makes me feel sexy and gives me a real confidence boost. I think that if I had an OH I'd be scared of their reaction and suddenly terrified about all my wobbly bits though. When under scrutiny I go all shy at work so goodness knows what I'd be like in the bedroom! :-)

I love it!

It makes me feel more sexy and confident and my man loves it too! Win win!

I am so jealous of you lot.

Damn! You have some nice corsets there happy... But being g single .... How on earth do you get into them!?. Its usually a 2 person job

Naughty Mum, you can get into a lace-up corset single-handed - in fact it's easier than getting into a basque. If it's back-laced you need to be able to tie them off behind you or at a pinch you can bring them round to the front.

Interesting you dressing up for concerts - when I was with brass bands all the girls used to wear stockings and generally go for it underneath their band uniforms, which, let's face it, were basically designed for men.

Now I'm more with wind bands and orchestras and there isn't the vibe, though occasionally some of the girls put on a bit of a show. It stands out against the determined casual dressers, some of whom have been wearing the same concert dress for years (don't tell me I shouldn't have noticed 'cos it's blindingly obvious!) Mrs P. blows hot and cold on concerts - sometimes it's the posh frock and antique jewellery, others it's whatever's black that comes to hand. It's nice when there's a quality set of undies to inspect when we get home... .

Yeah.. Concerts for me is full concert dress.... So long black slinky dress, with thin straps and stockings and heels. ... Only wear pit black( casual) when doing theatre work, and then sometimes I do concert black for that too, if we are more on show.

The one show I could really have fun with was Caberet...where we were on a balcony on the stage in full flapper outfits!.... That was fun!😁

So just to move a bit further off topic, I tend to do black shirt and bottoms when conducting as the men usually wear DJs and I like to look different if I'm in charge. Sometimes a heavy black dress shirt, sometimes a black women's top.
Cabaret would be lots of fun in costume, wouldn't it? When I was at university we did Threepenny opera and we were all going to play in drag, but it never came to anything.
If I ever get to do a Bonzo Dog tribute there'd be scope for something truly bizarre ...
There. I've gone from sexy to stupid all in one graceless post.

Makes me wonder how many of us musicians are on here o_0 lol

I love dressing up! it makes me feel sexy and more body confident.it also turns my hubby on :)

I love dressing up and surprinsing my boyfriend...he seems to like it judging by the reactions lol

Well going out to concerts dressed up to the nines was my buzz.... As I got zero positive attention from my ex.... Who never came along.... Maybe got a bit of innocent flirting in on occasion... Enough to feel a female participant of the world....
Not enough though to warrent any abuse on the return though.... Tbh I wish I did... Then at least I would have been getting some positive attention....
Now... Stocking up the sexy draw..all for MY enjoyment .. Doing it to make me feel sexy..😁

It's one of my fave things to do. The anticipation of getting ready. Knowing what it will do to me while wearing suspenders and lace. Plus the reaction on the intended partner. Or just putting together an outfit to show off my curves. It just gives you a boost and just the idea of it gets me all excited.

I'm single and I love dressing up in sexy lingerie. It makes me feel so good. A real confidence booster.

My wife is a big lover of dressing up. When i first met her she had a large collection of lingerie,heels, pvc, body stockings (her favorite), toys etc.

I absolutely love dressing up, doesn't even matter whether it's just for myself or to surprise my OH :)