Ladies- How do you like your men dressed for going out?

Thanks for you kind assistance ladies .You all top drawer .

I don't think on this occasion there will be any afters . My Mrs will be up early the following morning for work around 4.45 am .

But I will leave that upto her its her day and her choice. I may change into my butler boxers when we get back  if our lad is out of the way and serve her with more drinks .

Jeans, t-shirt and trainers then. If it's a pub/restaurant then that's how I would go. It would be my best jeans, t-shirt and trainers though.

MysticalMayhem wrote:

My partner can wear whatever he likes, because he always ooooooozes with sexiness.

And can't men answer this question too? Just sayin' ;)

No problem with that as Stuburns has contributed. Just wanted it from a ladies perspective thats all as you all have a different view on things than us guys and you tend to know what you want .

Just want to make sure she has a special day .

MysticalMayhem wrote:

I'm just thinking that a male/male couple would feel a little left out of this convo. :)

Plus, my view would be useless as a woman. If just tell you to wear what you want and what you feel comfortable :)

Nothing wrong with your views. I just wanted some wardrobe pointers from the fairer sex without having to endure a wardrobe malfunction on my ladies night out .No exclusions were meant .

My OH tends to put on a blue striped shirt, top three buttons undone with a little bit of chest rug visible, a brown leather belt and dark jeans, with either brown shoes or boat shoes, with Bodyshop Arber man perfume (Aftershave? Who are we kidding, it says bloody Eau De Toilette!) :P

FlexyBexyXXX wrote:

My OH tends to put on a blue striped shirt, top three buttons undone with a little bit of chest rug visible, a brown leather belt and dark jeans, with either brown shoes or boat shoes, with Bodyshop Arber man perfume (Aftershave? Who are we kidding, it says bloody Eau De Toilette!) :P

![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) I think we'll have to diasgree about the perfume/colgne but the rest is a thumbs up from me.

Its interesting that you ladies are nearly all on the same wavelength when it comes to how you want your guys dressed.

A great result really and thanks again to you all including Stuburns .

Imagine if we we to give ladies pointers. I'm sure non of them would listen. Actually they would all listen then just ignore it 😉
Either that or the would all dress in tight catsuits and corsets 😋

mysteron wrote:

Ink and Kink wrote:

Now, no more outfit talk.

We've established what you're wearing.
Make sure you tidy up your facial hair if you have any. And give your... *ahem* member. a tidy up and shape. :p

ok yes I will be trimming my pubic hair . My Oh does like it tidy down there coupled with a smell of Kouros .

I have a Paul Hollywood style beard ( quite a few people say I look like him apart from I have brown eyes) so yes this will be trimmed and morstured to soften the bristles so my OH doesn't get a face rash !

I don't mind wearing a suit as I spent 26 years working for a bank and was the normal office attire. However on this occasion I don't want to be overly dressed compared to my OH .

So thanks to you ladies ,I have provisionally sellected the following:

Blue shirt long sleeved with perhaps the top 2 buttons undone.

Dark blue Jeans ( already have these) with button fly and very tight around my bum ( one of my best features) Already had my bum pinched wearing these by another lady !

Dark socks

Black polished shoes

I will probably wear my grey sports jacket( weather permitting) . This is a tailored jacket similar to a suit jacket with suede leather patches on the elbows.Blue silk hankerchief in the breast pocket Very in at the moment ,

Cologne- Kouros

That sounds like a perfect outfit! I hope you both have a lovely time :) xx

Love seeing oh in a pair of jean, timberlands, and a shirt or nice t.shirt he has the sexiest butt and jeans just add to the phwoar appeal. Or if its a smart event he looks sooo sexy in his suit, and if he's commando that gets me so turned on by the end of the night the taxi driver must think get a room lol

Scorpius12 wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Ink and Kink wrote:

Now, no more outfit talk.

We've established what you're wearing.
Make sure you tidy up your facial hair if you have any. And give your... *ahem* member. a tidy up and shape. :p

ok yes I will be trimming my pubic hair . My Oh does like it tidy down there coupled with a smell of Kouros .

I have a Paul Hollywood style beard ( quite a few people say I look like him apart from I have brown eyes) so yes this will be trimmed and morstured to soften the bristles so my OH doesn't get a face rash !

I don't mind wearing a suit as I spent 26 years working for a bank and was the normal office attire. However on this occasion I don't want to be overly dressed compared to my OH .

So thanks to you ladies ,I have provisionally sellected the following:

Blue shirt long sleeved with perhaps the top 2 buttons undone.

Dark blue Jeans ( already have these) with button fly and very tight around my bum ( one of my best features) Already had my bum pinched wearing these by another lady !

Dark socks

Black polished shoes

I will probably wear my grey sports jacket( weather permitting) . This is a tailored jacket similar to a suit jacket with suede leather patches on the elbows.Blue silk hankerchief in the breast pocket Very in at the moment ,

Cologne- Kouros

That sounds like a perfect outfit! I hope you both have a lovely time :) xx

Hopelessly Horny wrote:

Love seeing oh in a pair of jean, timberlands, and a shirt or nice t.shirt he has the sexiest butt and jeans just add to the phwoar appeal. Or if its a smart event he looks sooo sexy in his suit, and if he's commando that gets me so turned on by the end of the night the taxi driver must think get a room lol

Well ladies,just bought the new blue shirt,long sleeved of course..It's actually a ultra fine blue check shirt with a tailored fir.

Bought also new jeans,dark blue of course bur with a proper zip fly.Button fly are Okay but can be a bit fiddly when going to the gents.

My Mrs went shopping with me and she clearly approves of your choices and asked "Who have you been taking fashion tips from?" I replied 'Just some nice helpful friends".![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I may yet decide to go commando as I think could use that idea as a nice tease and perhaps to encourage some afters.

I will let you know how the evening went and put a further update on here.

Again thanks all you wonderful sexy people.

Having finally found my thread some 2 and a half pages back , I thought I would give you an update.

First of all we decided to bring the meal forward to Sunday , so we could both enjoy a speciql day ie Fathers day and her Birthday.

So with heavy engineering work taking part on the railway at weelkends we decided to make an early start . Driving for me was going to be out of the question as I would be well over the limit as the day progressed. I also have my own self imposed in built zero tolerance when it comes to driving and alcohol .

My outfit was only modified slightly. I dropped the sports jacket in favour of a short coat style as rain was in the air. My Mrs for practical reasons decided to wear smart trousers rather than a dress .

Well off we went to Manchester on a long laborious bus journey. It wasn't too bad if being honest as we usually hae lots to talk about , solving all the worlds problems and all that. We spent most of the day shopping including buying a trilby hat for our son who is in a play at schoool.perfume,cologne,a quality water based lube ,key ring, white babydoll , maxi dress ,seemed stockings , three Joe Brown Tunics , jump suit, reuseable ice cubes and a pair of shoes .

With lots of bags and resembling a couple of pack mules we reached our pub restaraunt and stacked all the bags under the table and on the spair chair . Sometimes we prefer sitting side by side at the table as we do like giving each other a cheeky pat every now and again. We are a bit of a "luvy duvy" couple as well although we are not in PSAs .

She liked my oufit now being able to see it as I had removed my coat and found it difficult keeping her hands off me as she said I looked really hot .Unfortunately for us afters would be out of the question as my OH's eratic monthlies decided to take their toll.

As the evening went on my Oh decided to switch from the wine to Blue Lagoon cocktails so I ordered a Pitcher of the drink fo her. Anyone who knows my Mrs will know that normally she is very intravert and quiet. However with alcohol she becomes very comfident and bubbly sometime too bubbly!.It was at this time a gay couple started chatting to us ( we hadn't ordfered our food yet and neither of us were hungry just yet) They came accross as being very nice and friendly and had been together a similar number of years to us .One of the guys had spotted my Mrs reading through the fancy dress costrume catalogue we had just picked un with the shoppiing. He asked if we weregoing to a fancy dress party . My Mrs said no it was for role playing in the B.................... The bedroom word didn't quite come out as I gave her a short dig in the ribs with my elbow .They obviously knew what the costumes were for and they decided to open themselvexs up as they are also into roleplaying . So we had a conversation about rolepalying without going into too mush detail . In a way I was dreading my Mrs coming out with things like being tied up, restrained and blindfolded ,BDSM andspanking as she turns into Mrs Blabbermouth when plied with drink .

Anyway I decided to order our food and dissappear to the gents.On my return the gay couple had moved on . My Mrs said they seemed intersted in us and they had asked her about my sexuality . She of course advised them that I was straight and had no bisexualy tendencies or curiosities. I thought to myself why don't you broadcast it to the world while you are at it ! . I then followed on by saying , I don't think they were interested in college girls , sexy female nurses and secretaries. I think the penny finally dropped as she just said "ooh" . Which is something she always says when she gets a bit flumaxed .

Anyway it was a fun end to the evening with meeting these guys who I think were terrific and especially with being into roleplaying as well .I still think if it wasn't for my wifes monthlies, I think for blabbing I would have placed her over my knee when we got back and given her six of the best on her bare behind! :)

But overall we had a fun time and from my Mrs a 10/10 for the outfit choice. We will probably do something similar in the future as its a great stress reliever after a weeks hard work with overtime and again make a full day of it.

Again ladies and Mr S thanks for your great suggestions .

I like my partner wearing smart jeans, converse and a nice t-shirt :)

Glad you both had lovely time. . . and a real shame about the nuisance monthlies - sounds as though a reprimand was definitely deserved. Maybe you can bring that point up in the not too distant future ? ;) x

Terri JJ wrote:

Glad you both had lovely time. . . and a real shame about the nuisance monthlies - sounds as though a reprimand was definitely deserved. Maybe you can bring that point up in the not too distant future ? ;) x

Thanks-As some of you ladies have pointed out , I think she is going through the premenopause stage as hermonthlies are all over the place as regards timing. Her previous one was some 15 days late, this time some 7 days early . You just can't plan anything at the moment and I know its not fun and can be emmbarassing if you did have sex during the monthl;y period. So we just don't

But yes you are right punishment will be despatched shortly !

Sex during a period is not my thing either, although oh would. Mine seemed to have settled a bit into a 6 week cycle and only last about a day so hope I'm coming to the end of the damn things !