Ladies, How do you like your "parts" addressed during the act?

Sorry if this has been asked before but ladies i need some advice.

when me and my wife are enjoying sex i'm tend to talk more, not that that is the problem i just want to make sure im not ruining the moment with my language. For example the other night i was going down on her and she tasted lovely and wet, in the moment I said somthing along the lines of mmm your pussy tastes so good - its so wet.

Now maybe im overthinking here but was that the right word to use, it was very much a sensual moment rather than a quick fuck if you'll pardon the expression but afterwards i wondered if I should have used a different word - but what, vagina seems very clinical and impersonal, fanny sounds like i'm back at school, pussy sounds like i should be on a one night stand or just a quickie and i know the c word is a no no with most ladies, so girls how would you like to be addressed??

thanks in advance

Pussy is good for me. Never c***

Pussy is the one we use in all occasions, sensual or frantic. The ones I do not like are cutesy ones like va jay jay or flower and I hate clinical (vagina, vulva, anus... lol not during sex please! In the right (Rough, frantic) moment, c..t (Why are none of us typing this word in full lol) can be a turn on.

I guess generally for me, I find the more "Vulgar" words are better than the more childish cutesy words during sex. Outside of sex, I prefer to get clinical and stick with vagina.

Best way to know for sure.....ask her what words she likes and doesnt like, because all women are different. I mean, just look at me and BDSM, she says "never use C...." and I say "Its ok in some situations" so yeh, the only way to know for sure with your lady is to ask but I think generally, "pussy" is the most commonly used term during sex. I knew a bloke who called it a fanny (I think it also depends on which part of the country you are from as to which way it leans) but overall....pussy is the most common I think

1 Like

thanks for the responses - i think the main problem i have is listening to the lads at work who use such eloquant english as "got to get me sum pusssaayy!" and the like!

Pussy is standard. Someone used to use the word c*nt, he used to growl it and it drove me wild I used to rip him to shreds. MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm

Also heard in the bedroom: slit, tight / sweet / juicy little hole etc. HTH :)

I wouldn't type it on here for fear of violating any unknown profanity rules, it being a proper roooood one by societal standards an' all :)

Pussy is also fine with me! As Fluffbags said it's the 'cute' words that drive me mad and would totally turn me off in the heat of the moment if they was ever used during sex, I do have a habbit of calling my Vagina my 'Lady' lol when not in the bedroom.

I'd also hate the 'C' word, as I'm not really a fan of that in my day to day life... Though I have been known to use it when online gaming and someone annoys me! So never during sex.

I do think if your wife had a problem with it she'd of made it known during the act.

Pussy is good c*nt is all dependant on the situation . Ask your lady she will tell she what she likes x

I think pussy or meow are the nicest and sexiest way of saying it. I think the c word is disrespectful to women.

luvved up cupple wrote:

thanks for the responses - i think the main problem i have is listening to the lads at work who use such eloquant english as "got to get me sum pusssaayy!" and the like!

Doesn't that come from The Inbetweeners? I know they go on their pussay patrol and stuff.

I genuinely don't have an opinion about what to call it in the act (and absolutely no clue which I would prefer if the time comes!)

I hate the c word on principle and it weirds me out when people use pussy for any reason since it can mean 2 different things, and some people do still use it to mean cat, so I have to struggle not to laugh when it gets used in either context!

Cat Lady wrote:

luvved up cupple wrote:

Doesn't that come from The Inbetweeners? I know they go on their pussay patrol and stuff.

I genuinely don't have an opinion about what to call it in the act (and absolutely no clue which I would prefer if the time comes!)

I hate the c word on principle and it weirds me out when people use pussy for any reason since it can mean 2 different things, and some people do still use it to mean cat, so I have to struggle not to laugh when it gets used in either context!

Hi CL, your post made me laugh! Memories of Are you being served!

pussy , cunt , fuckhole ... during sex . anything profane really . if im speaking out in public ill usually say '' ladygarden'' or something probably more humourous like my doom dungeon .

if any man said '' fanny '' or '' vajayjay'' or any crap like that during sex , i would without a doubt , stop instantly and laugh in his face .

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

Cat Lady wrote:

luvved up cupple wrote:

Hi CL, your post made me laugh! Memories of Are you being served!

Yeah, I think that's how I (eventually) found out the double meaning when they used to show reruns in the late 90s. I can vaguely remember a time when I didn't understand the joke with Mrs Slocombe!

Ladydinosaur wrote:

I think pussy or meow are the nicest and sexiest way of saying it. I think the c word is disrespectful to women.

Meow would make me laugh lol....I wouldnt like that one. See, everyne has diff tastes.

That's why people need to ask there OH what they prefer. That's the best person to ask because you will get different opinions on what other people will like and not what your OH likes.

Fluffbags wrote:

Ladydinosaur wrote:

Meow would make me laugh lol....I wouldnt like that one. See, everyne has diff tastes.

I think Meow would make me laugh as well lol!! I wouldn't be able to control myself.

But yeah everyone has different tastes so just asking would go a long way!

Ladydinosaur wrote:

That's why people need to ask there OH what they prefer. That's the best person to ask because you will get different opinions on what other people will like and not what your OH likes.

yup xx

Ask her. Seriously I think this is something we all need to do each time we take a new partner. Perhaps it’s not one of the first conversations you want to have but at some point (early on) talk about what you both like things to be called. If there’s no preference then fine, but it’s a sure way to draw out anything that they will hate.

For me personally pussy is fine. I use vagina when having a general discussion. I can’t abide the use of fanny.

Cunt I think depends on the circumstances. I do firmly believe we need to reclaim it as a word though. It’s disrespectful because we’ve allowed it to be so; that is we’ve let it be used as a slur and stopped using it to describe something that is utterly wonderful.

Lillybeth wrote:

Ask her. Seriously I think this is something we all need to do each time we take a new partner. Perhaps it’s not one of the first conversations you want to have but at some point (early on) talk about what you both like things to be called. If there’s no preference then fine, but it’s a sure way to draw out anything that they will hate.

For me personally pussy is fine. I use vagina when having a general discussion. I can’t abide the use of fanny.

Cunt I think depends on the circumstances. I do firmly believe we need to reclaim it as a word though. It’s disrespectful because we’ve allowed it to be so; that is we’ve let it be used as a slur and stopped using it to describe something that is utterly wonderful.

I agree with you but do not think it will ever happen. It seems to me that any word invented for the male and female reprodctive organs or sexual body parts or even sex acts will be used in derogatory remarks.

Fanny, cunt, pussy, dick, cock, tit, arsehole, wanker.....pretty much all used to call someone. I think even if we invented new words, they would then be used in the same way. Shame but such is life it seems.