Ladies, what is it about a man that gets you going the most?

Nice teeth, a great sense of humour and a posh English accent makes me melt!

Nice ass, big cock and good at finding my turn on spots like kissing my neck

The way he uses his tongue 😜

Looks wise for me its got to be broad shoulders and muscular arms and good bum to have a sneaky grab of nice eyes to look into

For me its my other halfs beautiful big beard :) bright blue eyes, nice teeth, nice ass!! And his aggressive attitude in the bedroom.

Waist line, arms ,and eyes.

His personality, and the feeling of a big hug arms wrapped around me, then the feeling of him getting hard, that it I'm gone.

I always used to fancy tall blonde blue eyed men. I talked to my now hubby quite a lot through work, he must have liked my voice as he told his area manager & he then bought him into my office. I thought, he's not my type. But, I felt comfortable in his company, he's got a brilliant sense of humour, tallish, dark hair & brown eyes. We got engaged within 2 weeks of our 1st date & we're still together 23 years later. He's my rock, my soul mate & my best friend.

his smell does it for me i love a man that smells good :)

Dominance and dirty talking..

I like a manly man, I can't take a feminine man seriously

Lol you two sound like my sorts of women!

Body hair, someone who looks very 'masculine' and has a sensitive/empathetic personality.

Height isn't a big deal to me but I'm usually drawn to shorter men/ men my height rather than tall.

For me instant first glance is eyes but then straight after i check his strength by checking out arms and mid section
A strong man does it for me any day

My OH has it all ( i know most woman say this) but i cant get enough!! I love his Cock and for me the big turn on is his body ;)

i dont have a type in men but i do like a man with tattoo's & personality is a big one :)

I love the v and a guys bum!!! Although I love it when a guy smells nice- such a huge turn on for me. I also love tattoos, piercings and medium-long hair![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

A big dick is a huge bonus, but men can't have all of my requirements ;). To be honest I haven't even found one hahaha!!!

Looks wise for me it is forearms, and hair. Especially if you throw some facial hair into the mix (but for my personal tastes, not too long facial hair wise). Really all sorts of things can be sexy but there's a short list ;)

Oooh I could be here all day but mainly some nice broad shoulders and a decent back, a smell to make you tingle and a voice..accent or no accent I have to like the voice...it's all about the talk for me..

For me the first thing I notice is the eyes - gorgeous sexy bedroom eyes! After that tattooed strong but not overly muscular arms and a piercing of some sort x

I love deep, dark eyes on a man! Also he has to be bigger than me (like, sturdier, and taller) so I can be his girl - I wouldn't want a smaller, skinnier than me partner, it would feel weird! I love it when my OH has just jumped out the shower with a spritz of aftershave or deodorant, that fresh clean smell is music to my nose! I also like it when he has a bit of stubble, a week's worth is best :) And I like my OH better with shorter hair... He had long hair when I met him but now he's cut it and it suits him so well - he looks smarter and more manly, more handsome. I'll always love him even if he's bald though lol