Ladies with piercings downstairs? Recommended?

I went swimming last weekend with one of my closest girlfriends that I haven't seen in a while. We were getting changed after and I could clearly see that she was sporting a piece of jewellery between her legs with her clit hood pierced. I never knew she had this and I was so shocked but couldn't not ask her about it and she said she had it for a few years on a bit of a wim when she was single but loved it.

I keep thinking about it and have actually thought I would maybe like to get it done myself as it looked really good. Does anyone else have a VCH piercing or any info about them?

I have a vch. Like your friend I had it done on a whim a couple of years back and I love it! I'm not going to lie, it wasn't the best experience having it done and I'm fairly well pierced and tattooed. (I went with a friend who almost backed out of having hers done when I screamed.) And it was achy for a while afterwards but definitely worth it. Take your time to find someone that you feel comfortable with to do it. Ask your friend who did hers.

I would say definitely recommended. I've had one for over 10 years now and it's great, I think it looks really nice and it definitely feels really nice, especially with a vibrator on it. We are not really into piercings (sounds weird when we are pierced) and have not tatts but I knew my hubby liked how they looked and I started to really think I would like one. About 6 months before we got married (nearly 11 years ago) I asked him if he would like me to get my VCH as wedding present as I wanted to get it done. He was well excited and said yes immediately. I knew he had been looking at peircings for himself also so I suggested he get his PA done at the same time.

We both went together and got piercings at the same time and both still have them. My VCH hurt a bit but only whilst it was done and then a bit of throbbing for a few hours after but nothing really bad. A couple of girlfriends have seen by piericng when we have been changing and were amazed i had it and I know one freind who has one also.

We have played with a couple of women who are pierced there. He really wants me to have one but I'm not keen; I resisted his encouragement to have a nipple pierced years ago. Do they heal easily? His nipple piercing took months.