Ladies

Can you recommend a lady trimmer? Or any product for keeping my lady garden pretty? Lol.

Is a fellas beard trimmer the same thing? I use veet hair removal cream cus I like it all off apart from a strip but I mean for use in areas where you wouldn't want cream present perish the thought lol

Hi Sarah - I have tried everything over the years, veet, wax and wet shaving but have had issues with all of them. I then found a great little electric shaver and I have never looked back. I use it everywhere, bikini line, legs and underarms. It really does make things silky smooth - I wish I had found it years ago.

It is a 'Braun PocketGo M90 MobileShave Portable Shaver with Smart Foil'. I use rechargeable batteries and they last ages.

Hope this helps :)

Fab thanks Scorpius, I shall have a look at that. So you can use this right underneath inbetween your legs to get stray ones? LOL!

I tried that when it was recommended on a previous thread a whie ago but I was really disappointed with it... it didn't work for me at all! :(

Maybe I got a faulty one, but it literally wouldn't cut through any hair of any length, I even tried it on my fine forearm hair where it did cut through some of the hair (although not even half of the bit I swiped it over) and the bits it did cut through were left as a long stubble that it wouldn't cut away.

I just use a standard leg shaver now, the venus ones are pretty good! Just make sure you take your time and use plenty of shaving cream.

I know a friend who swears by using natural yoghurt as a shaving cream! "It prevents thrush AND leaves your skin soft!"

I'm not sure if she's getting 'soft' mixed up with 'oily' but I just use soap personally :P

Thanks for your opinion on it, and lol about the yoghurt!

I used to use one of these and I was very happy with it! http://www.superdrug.com/wilkinson-sword-bikini-razor/invt/395454&bklist= Because the trimming part is small it's really easy to use, I even got my boyfriend the male version!
This also looks quite good, I'm a big fan of babyliss products http://www.superdrug.com/babyliss-battery-bikini-trimmer-8664u/invt/320641&bklist=

I can't click on the links but I can see what they are. Will have a look at the babyliss one, it's a trimmer I was after really as I'm happy using veet for the rest. Thanks :-)

Sarah 77 wrote:

I can't click on the links but I can see what they are. Will have a look at the babyliss one, it's a trimmer I was after really as I'm happy using veet for the rest. Thanks :-)

If you copy and paste them into google it'll work, if you're on a phone however i'm not so sure haha, and no problem :) and the first one says ''razor'' but it's actually a razor on one end and a trimmer on the other end, it's only £5 at the moment aswell and of course... PINK

Right, ahem...... a bloke view on this "Ladies" thread.....

I use a (ahem) Venus Ladies Razor (blue style blaed with the Aloe Vera extarct) and I often shave my private parts using shower gel... however....

For an ultra close shave I use lube.... it actually helps to shave the grain closer.

The morning afterwards.... I use Witch Doctor WitchHazel Gel.... in a small squeeze tube from most supermarkets..... which aids healing and reduces any ingrown hairs....

Not that I know a lot about shaving........ :/

Sarah 77 wrote:

Can you recommend a lady trimmer? Or any product for keeping my lady garden pretty? Lol.

Is a fellas beard trimmer the same thing? I use veet hair removal cream cus I like it all off apart from a strip but I mean for use in areas where you wouldn't want cream present perish the thought lol

Your OH. I love doing this for my Wifey. I wet shave her when ever she wants me too, very erotic to do and general leads to some thing nice. I guess when your men have just shaved you like to have a kiss because he is nice and smooth

Gilette do a powered product that uses their proglide blades and has three attachments for various lengths, both me and the missus use it. It's called Fusion ProGlide Styler Razor, it's in a plastic container and costs £15-20. Here's the link: http://www.gillette.com/en/us/Products/Razors/proglide-styler-beard-trimmer.aspx

Highly recommend the King of Shaves gel, it's very very good and low foam so you can see exactly what you are doing, there's a green one for sensitive skin that works very well.

WildThing wrote:

Right, ahem...... a bloke view on this "Ladies" thread.....

I use a (ahem) Venus Ladies Razor (blue style blaed with the Aloe Vera extarct) and I often shave my private parts using shower gel... however....

For an ultra close shave I use lube.... it actually helps to shave the grain closer.

The morning afterwards.... I use Witch Doctor WitchHazel Gel.... in a small squeeze tube from most supermarkets..... which aids healing and reduces any ingrown hairs....

Not that I know a lot about shaving........ :/

WildThing wrote:

Where has my post gone? Damn it, gonna have to write that all again!

Sarah 77 wrote:

Where has my post gone? Damn it, gonna have to write that all again!

hehe

Anyhoo, WildThing that made me lol

I have been using a Gillette Venus but growth is itchy and sore so I use veet cream (for the bits I want bare) as it gets good results without the discomfort. I'm after something for the stray foreigners that have no right to take residence in my garden. You know, the ones in the very delicate area. The delicate area that I have no intention of putting a razor blade near!

GG, if I let Mickus loose to design my garden, who knows what I'd be left with! Hahaha!

Sarah 77 wrote:

Anyhoo, WildThing that made me lol

I have been using a Gillette Venus but growth is itchy and sore so I use veet cream (for the bits I want bare) as it gets good results without the discomfort. I'm after something for the stray foreigners that have no right to take residence in my garden. You know, the ones in the very delicate area. The delicate area that I have no intention of putting a razor blade near!

GG, if I let Mickus loose to design my garden, who knows what I'd be left with! Hahaha!

*** Embarrassed and can't believe I am discussing Garden Maintenence ***

I used veet once.... it actually left a little red burn mark on my nether region on my test area.... Is see (ahem) I hope that you find a suitable "remover" and I will not even pretend to tell you how to do that - as I can be a little rougher on my scrotum than perhaps you can on 'those' parts.

I hope my advice was useful.... I will now go and sit bashfully in the corner with my Venus......

Pmsl!!!! Too funny! *chuckling* :-)

*** Face covering my eyes, scooting away from the corner on my bottom ***

Might I suggest you do not use a battery male electric shaver...... while the buzzing may initially prove to be a stimulant.... the shaver-burn which follows in unsuitable for human skin.......

I also find that moisturisers, like Johnson's baby lotion (pink bottle) is a nice alternative to aftershave on these areas. The former leaves the skin feeling fresh and silky.... the latter tends to result in males (and possibly females) leaping around the room like a gazelle, groping at their privates...........

Edit, *** Hand covering my eyes, not face! ***

WildThing wrote:

Edit, *** Hand covering my eyes, not face! ***

Simply hilarious, I am actually lmao here! Well thank you for all your very knowledgeable advice, I can see that you are indeed, an expert in the field...... ......or garden so it seems :-)