ladys who can gush/squirt does it happen fast or does it take time?

I was never trying to get my partner to gush it just happened one time while messing around one day,She can gush within 10 minutes of me fingering her,I dont know if having a child has made it easier for her. We were talking the other day how she can gush so quickly and she asked does it take time for most women???

When I first started it usually took about 20 minutes, but now it's getting faster all the time. The other day it only took 5 minutes.

Usually takes my wife about ten minutes of intense play, we talked about it and we don't think the time was any different before child we had children.

It takes me about 5mins but thats because through using toys I realised the sensation I was going to get before I cum, now once I feel that tingle I know I'm close and jobs a good'en :P

Once I'm really turned on, it happens pretty quickly when done right. For example, if I'm doing it myself I can do it within a minute (this stays the same no matter how many times I've gushed already)

Used to take about 15 mins when i first startes a long time ago...nowadays between 5/10 mins

It depends what im using. being a clit girl i can give myself an orgasm in minutes with a bullet then if i keep at it will gush about 5 minutes later. If im using a dildo i rarely orgasm but gush after 15 minutes. :P so i guess it depends on what you like

Thank you everyone ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) Seems its the norm then like most it took some time for the first few gushes but as time has gone on she gushes alot more and takes no time to reach it.

I shall report back to my partner and tell her what ive found out lol

I personally struggle to do this, would love to achieve it someday and surprise my OH. Any tips?

It normaly takes me a few minutes(Not exactly sure how long) of constent clitoral stimulation :)

petite_busty_beaut wrote:

It depends what im using. being a clit girl i can give myself an orgasm in minutes with a bullet then if i keep at it will gush about 5 minutes later. If im using a dildo i rarely orgasm but gush after 15 minutes. :P so i guess it depends on what you like

you got me thinking now... so it is possible to gush without the feeling of the orgasm? Becasue before my current boyfriend i had never gushed before but sometimes when we play i will spray a bit and he says it is ejaculate (it is defiitely not pee though, i have smelt and tasted it) but i don't feel the sensation of the orgasm.. on the contrary i usually have to stop him becasue it gets overwhelming and it starts to hurt.. Personally i thought that squirting was an orgasm with ejaculation of fluids so i am convinced on these groudns that since i am not really feeling the O, i am not really gushing.. have i been wrong all this time?

delilahxx wrote:

When I first started it usually took about 20 minutes, but now it's getting faster all the time. The other day it only took 5 minutes.

was it constant stimulating of the clit/gspot or almost like a teasing 20 mins? My arm would drop off fingering for that long lol

I'd love to make her release fluids!! I've had the watery noise coming from the gspot and the leg shaking orgasm - but no wet sheets!!! Is it a constant playing for a period of time or can u come back and go again??? Any tips are greatly appreciated

VCh wrote:

petite_busty_beaut wrote:

you got me thinking now... so it is possible to gush without the feeling of the orgasm? Becasue before my current boyfriend i had never gushed before but sometimes when we play i will spray a bit and he says it is ejaculate (it is defiitely not pee though, i have smelt and tasted it) but i don't feel the sensation of the orgasm.. on the contrary i usually have to stop him becasue it gets overwhelming and it starts to hurt.. Personally i thought that squirting was an orgasm with ejaculation of fluids so i am convinced on these groudns that since i am not really feeling the O, i am not really gushing.. have i been wrong all this time?

VCh Ive always said that when I squirt it doesnt feel like Ive orgasmed, I just feel like Ive squirted, but sometimes I do get the intense feeling and squirting, but even then its a different feeling than if I cum with out squirting. Does that make sence? Also in reply to the main question I didnt even know squirting exsisted until I met my OH and one day I did a little bit and he told me and he also told me how much he liked it so I/we were determined to get me to do it again, it took a while but now I can do it alot easier and in several different ways, so I think it gets easier and quicked due to a greater understanding of your body or your OH body.

Same here honey bunny when I do squirt it doesn't feel like I've orgasmed but my legs shudder something ridiculous. It took me ages to get my body to do it and it only happened a few times. Lots of stimulation but the leg shuddering is becoming a regular with any orgasm now and my partner loves that part.

Mr_Hammer69 wrote:

delilahxx wrote:

was it constant stimulating of the clit/gspot or almost like a teasing 20 mins? My arm would drop off fingering for that long lol

It's constant clit stimulation with the Lelo Mia that does it for me.

Yeah i agree with you guys i get an intense feeling when i gush but its never an orgasm. also when i orgasm i never gush. I only orgasm through clit stimulation but ive made myself gush with a g spot toy and my OH has made me gush with penetration and clit stimulation about 5mins after i orgasmed. Its hard though i dont always gush during sex because sometimes too much clit can hurt quite frankly so it just taked time to get to know your body.

ok, to be honest i thought there was something wrong with me that i wasn't getting the O feeling :P I find it very difficult to get there with my partner, with any partner i've had really, i have to be super comfortable and feel safe emotionally and that takes a lot of time to be 100% sure and so everytime i come close i "sabotage' myself by stopping him because it gets overwhelming. When i'm getting off on my own or by my own hand it's fine! So i thought it was just me :P

I find the best thing is to achieve orgasm and then after A few minutes, even up to an hour, return to clit stimulation and then I squirt x

My partner is strictly a no clit girl when it comes to gushing its gspot or just normal fingering,She gets the build up feeling and then woosh the feeling is like she was plugged like a bath and then empted.