Laser journey

I decided to get laser done last year and have currently had 3 sessions. All the info is that it works best on dark hair and may not work on light or ginger. Mine is darker brown underarms and darker blonde in bikini area and laser is working very well in both areas.

I got tired of the cost of bikini waxing (here in US it about $90 each time) and underarms are always a pain so went for laser. I am especially impressed with bikini area as nothing is growing back and it is very smooth, like no hair smooth, not shaved or growing back smooth.

I also convinced my husband he should go get it done to have things tidy downstairs!

5 Likes

Fantastic to here itā€™s working for you both!
Iā€™ve had the professional and home in the past but also found the home kits didnā€™t do much use for me :sweat_smile:

Coming up 4 weeks since treatment one, back/ shoulders are still almost hairless, maybe it grows slower but happy with the look. Groin area showing limited change, some patches of slow growth (not stubbly between shaves) but still plenty there.

Next session due this week.

Mrs Sen has done 5 treatments, underarm and leg hair all but fone. Groin very limited hair, hardly any. She said they had the laser at high and had quite a warm floof and butthole were a bit ouchy afterwards

3 Likes

2nd treatment done. Different technician this time but still very professional, a bit more chatty than last time (or perhaps i was a bit more chatty / less apprehensive).

Laser strenghened by 1 notch still very tolerable. She asked to the extent that i wanted the laser on my groin, was happy to do it all, incl this time an inch or 2 up my shaft where there is often hair as well as perianal area. She just got me to hold and move things as required.

2 Likes

My wife bought the highest rated one she could find and I did a test patch yesterday and it says wait 48 hours to see if any reaction . It has some high tech cooling system and I could feel the cold more than the heat . So tomorrow I will try the area above my cock . That is the area that itches a few days after chemically removing or shaving . I have great hopes that there are few enough white , grey hairs to not be a problem . Wife said she would do all the areas I can not get to . I dream of having a smooth all under , especially for my near nude sunbathing ( and some limited nude ) . Last summer I got tanned enough that my privates looked a little pale sickly , so I started limited tanning on my cock and balls . Should I make it back to nudist camp this summer , I will be smooth and tanned all over .

Its been 2 days since i last shaved and there is hardly any trace of hair on my balls. A few patches of stubble on my pubic bone area, but really impressed with the results so far.

1 Like

I started out on level 2 as suggested in manual . Each session I go up one number and yesterdayā€™s treatment was set at 5 and I could feel a bit more heat . The ice tech cooling works a treat . Currently just doing above my cock and shaft and upper balls . Next session I think upper front legs around my display area . Hope to have the wife start on the rest soon . I can tell the difference in softening of the hair . Since we are not too flexible , I wish we had a sex or chiropractic table .

which system did you buy for home? @Oldman

I suffer from POCOS so I do struggle with body hair, and Laser hair removal is definitely something Iā€™m really looking into. So I will be interested to read other peopleā€™s experiences. Also did not know you can get at home kits.

Yachyee , ice IPL. I think it is pretty good , at level 5 I can feel the heat momentarily , but their ice cooling works great . At this level my skin is not even slightly red and zero pain . I must say I could feel the heat on my sack a lot more , but again not uncomfortable . The hair seems to be coming back a bit softer and not as fast in the area I have been working above my cock . Just two treatment on shaft and upper sack . Tomorrow I will try and start on lower sack and upper legs in front . Hopefully next week I can get my wife to start on my buns . The thought of not having to remove hair all the time in the summer almost gets me hard .

2 Likes

Up to level 7 out of 9 , can defiantly feel the heat more . I do believe it is starting to work . As a foot note , I ran power at a 6 for scrotum because the skin is much thinner and did not want to cook anything other than hair . I will consider it a success when days after a treatment my wifeā€™s tongue can not detect any stubble anywhere around my man bits . The worst part of treatment is shaving before use , I normally use magic shave powder . However it states to not be exposed to sunlight shortly after use or wash area . Been changing triple , quad razor after two uses and still get razor bumps . Tried multiple shave creams . When and if I consider it done , I will cover just the minimum and post a close up of the area for your inspection .

3rd treatment just done. Had the same technician as the first time, again needed prmpting to do full testicles / lower penis but happily obliged (after turning down the machine a notch).

Hair is almost jon existent on my shoulders, very little growth.

Left pubic area to grow, last shave was Saturday and there was barely any stubble anywhere which was great.

4th treatment booked end of March.

Just have to hope for another 2 for 1 special or similar to buy more treatments down the track.

1 Like

Husband is going for his second treatment tomorrow, itā€™s just over 6 weeks since he got the first one. Itā€™s worked rally well on him and heā€™s shaved once since getting it done. He got his balls done and all the underneath and sides leaving a really neat patch on top that looks great.

Iā€™m not sure he was 100% convinced getting it done the first time but he says it feels great and is so much more comfortable than having all the hair down there, or shaving.

1 Like

Yesterday I steped up to maximum power on our home unit , defiantly felt a bit more heat . I still use a lower setting on my balls and shaft of 7 . For the pre treatment shave I went from a three blade razor to a five blade and must admit the five is leaps and bounds above the three blade . I will wait a few days for next treatment and see how the hair comes back . Wish my wife could get her spinal stimulater put in so she feels better and then possibly we could have a bit of a sex life . Also she will have to treat the parts I can not do , which is a lot .

1 Like

I was thinking about this today. Is it expensive? Iā€™m in Australia Iā€™ll have to enquire about it or look at the home kit. Iā€™m kind of ginger. More Auburn but also going grey on my head but nowhere else yet. I wonder if will work for me.

2 Likes

@MissTery I am in Australia too, Iā€™ve done 3 treatments (they recommend 10) - I get full legs, full Brazilian and underarms and itā€™s about $100-$150 a session at Laser Clinics Australia.
But it depends what you want done.
However I havenā€™t paid full price yet because they usually have deals on!

I actually just had one done on Friday and I asked the tech about different coloured hair for @Kitty-Cat01 and she said it doesnā€™t really work on blonde, grey or red hair. :frowning:
But they will assess and let you know if it possible on a case by case basis.

2 Likes

Hubby went for a second treatment nearly two weeks ago. The initial one worked very well and a lot did not grow but on his balls did a a patch that looked like it may have been missed the first time.

They turned up the power a little for the second treatment. Like before, the hair seems to continue to grow after treatment but then starts to fall out after about 7-10 days. It is now very smooth other than the patch on top he has intentionally left behind.

1 Like

Any recommendations from anyone as to where to have this done? Preferably in the North West.

I can definitely recommend laser removal if you prefer being smooth and having no hair down there, and other places. I have trimmed, shaved and then waxed mine off since not long after they grew and just preferred the feel and look of having no pubes but it takes some effort to keep it that way.

I got mine lasered about 4 years ago and did 6 treatments over the year. I was going to do it all but decided to leave a very thin line and I can leave this or shave this easily depending on what I like, the rest stays completely smooth, so far. I wished I had done it much sooner as it would have saved me lots of money spent on waxing and time in the shower!

1 Like

4th treatment done, got them to also include up to my belly button this time which hopefully will kill off the sparse growth there.

Virtually could have forgone shaving most of the month, is down to once a week snd even then, its just a smattering of light growth in a few places, id say 95+% effective.

Picked up anoyher 6 treatments which i will use once the initial cycle has finished, but just pubic area this time. If my shoulders need it later Iā€™ll also buy some more, but there has been very little growth.

If you are a long term waxer / shaver I highly recommend the laser treatment. Given its just 3 months since i first did it, the results have been spectacular.

Sen

3 Likes