Last book you read/reading

mrbumps wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

I'm currently reading the Hitchikers' Guide "Trilogy" for the second time on the Kindle and the His Dark Materials trilogy for the third time.

I have a long list of books "to read" but they're all at my other home so I have to wait until I'm back.

Adx

trilogy?

douglas adams wrote 5 of them and Eoin Colfer wrote the 5th

ps. i wov my kindle :)

It's a trilogy in five parts (hence the "" around trilogy). It's what DA said of them.

Adx

Currently reading Rock and Roll Harmonica and reading again How they killed my father about a Cambodian girl who lost her family to warlords, shocking read.

SG x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Currently reading Rock and Roll Harmonica and reading again How they killed my father about a Cambodian girl who lost her family to warlords, shocking read.

SG x

Hello stranger!! Where've you been?!

SS xx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

It's a trilogy in five parts (hence the "" around trilogy). It's what DA said of them.

Adx

there are six now.

mrbumps wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Adx

there are six now.

But what DA said of them was of those that he wrote :)

Adx

Mistakes in the Background - Laura Dockril

I just finished reading Perfume by Patrick Suskind. I've badly wanted to read it for a couple of years, and I finally found myself a copy at a charity warehouse. I managed to get 6 books for $4 - what a steal! Now to add them to my piles of 100+ books waiting to be read. :|

a book on snakes

At the moment i'm reading Frankenstein. Before that I read three Augusten Burroughs books in quick succession, Dry, Possible Side Effects and Magical Thinking, all of which I've read before. I guess I was just really in the mood for his style of writing at that time, got through those three in just a few days. Before that I think it was A Snowball In Hell by Christopher Brookmyre, which was fun to read. And before that it was Little Women, which was the tail end of a long stint of reading almost nothing but classics. I tend to get through books very quickly, especially when I'm on holiday like I am just now, so I can't always remember everything I've read!

Sacred Games - Vikram Chandra. Been reading it for 4 days now and I'm absolutely thrilled.

Carte Blanche... the new James Bond book written by Jeffrey Deaver.

Big fan of the James Bond books and love Jeffrey Deaver's work. Can't wait to see what twists and turns he throws in!

Struggling to get thru The Initiation of Ms Holly - why is all this stuff so fansyful? I find it a real turn off! O well, best get on and write my own ;-) D6x

The story of O

Just finished Game of Thrones and started on A Clash of Kings, both by George RR Martin... Really good books if you're into fantasy :)

Just finished the girl with the dragon tattoo by stieg larsson. I loved it! Great suspense and intrigue plus a handful of great (or terrifying!) sex scenes ;)

Al(ice)ex wrote:

Just finished the girl with the dragon tattoo by stieg larsson. I loved it! Great suspense and intrigue plus a handful of great (or terrifying!) sex scenes ;)

i must get these books, there are 3 altogether or so im told, a lot of people i know have said these books are excellent

rach74 wrote:

Al(ice)ex wrote:

i must get these books, there are 3 altogether or so im told, a lot of people i know have said these books are excellent

Ive read all three of these and loved them!

I should read more and maybe finish reading a book once i've started...technically i'm reading er..4 books at the moment i think. Just started reading "The story of O", think this one might keep my attention for a while

Do comic books count?

If so i'm currently reading The Complete Nemesis The Warlock

Kasumi wrote:

Do comic books count?

If so i'm currently reading The Complete Nemesis The Warlock

Comics definately should count :P. Do you often read them?