Last book you read/reading

Currently I'm not reading anything but am waiting for some new books to arrive. Most of mine are study related or text book. I'm not one for fiction though a copy of Fanny Hill is within my order.... I feel boring that I read so many study book/ fact books. I know this may sound odd but does anyone have any tips on how to read fiction books, I would like to be able to read them once again.

Black Lace Quickies 3 - and can highly recommend it just submitted my review - should be live soon!!

xGHx

007: Devil May Care by Sebastian Faulks. Really enjoying it so far, love the 60's period setting.

JH did you read Birdsong yet?

I haven't yet. This is the first book by Faulks that I've read but after this I'll definately be trying out some more. Does Birdsong come recommended then?

JH, yes highly recommended. it is one of those books that just makes you feel damn grateful for what you have, and humbled. I read it about 8 years ago, think I may re read it. It is part of a trilogy, but I didnĀ“t enjoy the other two books nearly as much. I donĀ“t usually read war books, but this is truly a work of art, very atmospheric.

currently reading martina cole, the family

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I'm currently reading Game of Thrones after enjoying the series so. A good read, but there are at least another 4 thick books to read after this one. I have read the equivelent of one episode so far. yay!

Let me know how you like it! =]

After discussing with my OH, we decided to read a book together as a nice little physical thing to tie us together. (We're in a LDR). I'm very happy with the agreement as I forgot how great a good book can be.

On my reading list is the "Game of Thrones" book by George R. R. Martin and it's sequels. Also, "Name of the Wind" by Patrick Rothfuss.

I've recently read "Broken" by Karin Slaughter. I quite liked it, was well written and the story very gripping at times. Ending, slightly disappointing but a good read nonetheless.

Currently reading "Clash of Kings" by M. K. Hume. I quite like it so far.

Any recommendations for books will be gratefully received. I particularly enjoy epic fantasies.

easops fables on my kindle. Then probs a few copyright free ones

I'm gearing myself up to read House of Leaves now, after becoming randomly enamoured with it. Just another long week of work and I can dive into it!

Miss Behaviour wrote:

JH, yes highly recommended. it is one of those books that just makes you feel damn grateful for what you have, and humbled. I read it about 8 years ago, think I may re read it. It is part of a trilogy, but I didnĀ“t enjoy the other two books nearly as much. I donĀ“t usually read war books, but this is truly a work of art, very atmospheric.

I'll search that out then. I haven't read many truly great war novels but that sounds phenominal. Cheers for the suggestion Miss B!

dark deires ..its erotic and hot mmm

i would totally recomend A song of fire and ice series! im 89% through game of thrones so my kindle says and wow, one of the best books ive ever read and almost word for word, scene for scene match of the tv show.

read this sh1t now ppl

Tesco's doing a great offer with the series of books; Ā£5 each or so, or 2 for Ā£8.

just started a clash of kings about an hr ago.

This was the last book I read - finished it in about 2/3 nights (I'm a very fast reader).

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20201

It was OK but didn't really play along my fantasy track, but was generally a good read.

Read a BRILL bk called 'Cleo' yesterday afternoon by Helen Brown. Stupidly been to library today and as they're selling bks for 10p i thought it rude not to get 9!!!! Will choose next read from that stack later on!!! ;-)

Pip by Freya North

I'm reading always looking up by Michael j fox very good

Just finished the final book in the millennium trilogy, which was excellent. Not sure what to read next!

SS xx