Lasting longer

Hi guys and gals just after some advice tips or recommendations, am looking for something that can help last a little longer during sex. Am not lacking in getting an erection I just want to be able to make sure my OH is getting just as much pleasure as I am, I know sometimes she gets close but as life popped I she hasn't. We do a lot of foreplay so I know I can get her to orgasm but I want to make sure she is getting the best and not feel like it's just me. I've given the mandurance supplements ago and not really done anything I was just wondering if anyone has tried anything else to help just last a little longer. Any recommendations or tips would be great. Thank you :)

I use a delay spray now and again. Unfortunately the one I use isn't sold here any more so get it elsewhere, but it's one that contains lidocaine (others don't seem to do anything for me). One spray is enough to dull things down to the point where she's tipping over the edge about the same time as me ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Hey HerSmexyMr.

take a look at this and take time to read the reviews, it might be just what your after.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30900

i have posted a very honest review of this product so what you read is 100% my honest thoughts.