Lasting Longer

I want to last longer. I have tried delay sprays but they are too strong and are numbing. The delay lube wasn’t effective. (I am male in a heterosexual relationship). Has anyone got experience of edging? How long does it take to work and how often do you have to do it?

Evening, have you tried a cock ring? If not, I would give it a try, they really do help. Plenty to choose from on here.

Use a flip hole or a fleshlight (would suggest fleshlight as more realistic). As for time, everyone’s different, just don’t expect it to happen straight away, patience is key. Done right however and the results can be wonderful. Good luck

I began to practice edging only about five or six weeks ago. I found it really difficult at first and had many failures. But eventually I found I was able to relax more and know when the time was right to stop the stimulation. One thing I discovered that helped me was to breath and not tense up my abdomen when I felt as it I was about to ejaculate. On a couple of occasions now I have found I was able to control myself and stay just on the edge before ejaculating with some wonderful waves of pleasure while gently stimulating myself. There is an online assistant called Edgemeplease which I tried. It’s ok and helped but sometimes I had to skip some of the directions until I felt safe to continue again. Worth a try! Good luck!

Meant to add. I have a cock ring and it did help but after about half an hour my nuts were freezing cold!