Lelo 2!

I was wondering if anyone has upgraded from the lelo to the lelo 2?

I recently purchased the lelo 2, after my first lelo the silver rim would come off a lot, and the circuit board smelt like it was burning sometimes!

It does say that the lelo 2 is more powerful than the first lelo, but I tried it earlier, and I'm not entirely sure if it is. With the first one I was able to orgasam within minutes, but I was there for ages before I eventually gave up, it doesn't seem to be as powerful as the first!

Now when I got it I did charge it up until the light stopped blinking, so I'm wondering if people have upgraded and theirs are more powerful than the first, maybe it just looked like the light has stopped blinking on mine!

I've whacked it back on charge to give it a go at some point tomorrow to see if that helps at all!

I can't comment about the original lelo but i have lelo 2 and find it to be fantastic. Me being me i only find that bullets work in conjunction with sexual intercourse or when using dildos or a G-spot toy. Lelo 2 is much more powerful than the tracey cox bullet vibrator (which is still good and a handy size) . Your lelo sounds like it is faulty.

\Hello,

I have the upgraded Lelo 2's and most of the Lelo 1's. I have noticed the jump in power, the the vibrations do seem to be slightly different (more rumbly than buzzy), maybe this is what you're experiencing and not that it isn't less powerful but rather the power it produces is a different sensation.

Most of the Lelo 2's have a different shape when compared to the 1's, it might be worth having a look at both of yours and seeing if they do look a tad different, as it might also be the shape which your body isn't 100% with - we're all pretty fussy when it comes to shape really, and it doesn't take much to throw our bodys off.

Thanks both!!

I put it on charge last night and it was flashing for a few hours! When I first got it; it only flashed for about 45mins! It does seem to be more powerful today, but I've only quickly turned it on and put the tip on my nose lol! to test the vibrations!.

I'll give it another go tonight, and like you said it may be small differences in them that's throwing me off! I love my Lelo Mia's! So lets hope we get on!

Ahahaha! Another person who does the nose test =) Awesome - and good luck.

I feel like a bit of a spaz doing it lolol!! But the tip of your nose is sensitive!

I'm glad it's not just me that does it!