Lelo Noa vs We-Vibe

Howdy all,

I have been contemplating buying one of these products and wanted to see if anyone out there has used both product lines and has any thoughts on the comparison. I realize that there is a differnec in the versions of We-Vibes but any comparasons would be a great starting point.

Thanks in advance,

CB

Anyone have expereince with each and care to compare them?

The Lelo Noa is undoubtedly a better looking toy, very smooth in terms of texture, and easy to use. But, having tried both, I'd go for the We instead. I haven't tried the We 3, but the We 2 is very good so no doubt the latest version is even better.

The vibrations for both parties seemed to be stronger with the We unless it just happened to be technique rather than the toy :)

The other factor is size of the toy--the Lelo is slightly bigger so if your wife is on the smaller size internally and you're on the larger size, you may be better off with the We--the fit of the Lelo made things too tight, but again, that's possibly personal preference and down to anatomy...

The only downside with the We and the Noa is that there are certain positions which, don't make the most of the toy. Anything which, allows for deep penetration gives greater stimulation.

Hope that helps!

Evening Cowboy x x,

The we vibe three was the first toy that we bought as a couple and it is very good as you both get the benefits when it is inserted. But my oh does sometimes just use it as a stimulation toy.

I cannot forward you my review as I did not buy it from LH, but the only down side for me was that it did occasionally rub in the wrong places!! As in, if you pressed too hard between you it did catch me inside causing some discomfort, but then maybe we were being a bit too rough. LOL x

GJ and FF, thank you for the responses.

GJ that was the exact type of resonse I was looking for, it sounds like I should go with the We based on your analysis. I had decided that if I didn't get a hit on this thread I was going to buy and try both and send back the one we liked less. Your reply just saved LH the cost of a return. Not sure if you think others would really search the forum and find it but after chatting with customer support and searching the forums, I think if you had a mind to do a proper right up of the two and post here and possibly even work with LH for it to be a blog entry or FAQ or such it would be a great contribution to the community...?

Thanks again.