Lelo Problems...?

Looking for any reports of faults with Lelo products, beyong the 12 months covered by the normal warranty - but within the 10 year Quality Warranty that Lelo offer.

Reason - our Liv 2 (aged about 18 months) has just gone 'mad' and is close to useless. Probably going to be a clain vs the Lelo 10 year Warranty. Still seems poor, at the price - currently £119-99 - !!

Any similar experince, with the Liv - or other Lelo's...? Not looking to blacken Lelo's name or reputation, just interested to see iof this failure is unusual (hope so) or not.

Thanks.

PS. Our other Lelo's (3 others - Mia, Nea - and....???) are still faultless

Lelo are great, but they aren't perfect, and honestly, sh!t happens.

I burnt out a smart wand's motor in about three months due to epic masturbation, and now my partner's is going the same way, but his is much older.
I'm not saying it's your fault, but just to consider how much you use it, because they aren't invincible :P

But yeah, every few months there's a thread on here about poorly Lelo toys. It's not a super common thing but it does happen, and at least there's a warranty in place so you can get some recompense.
It's not great, especially if you got yur original before the price hike (which from the age, you did) but you honestly have to try and make the best of it. Keep your eye out for offers in their emails, as they are decent.