Lelo Smart or WeVibe Wand?

Hmm… I’m a guy and I want to get a Wand for the both of us. I really like the sensation myself, its superb for edging. Its down to the Lelo Smart 2 or the WeVibe Large. We like the ‘go where you want’ rechargeable ones as there are enough cables in our house already. The Lelo is edging in front as I can’t be asked with the app features of the WeVibe. Too much tech gets in the way of spontaneity and creativity. Also, as I just discovered, the WeVibe is twice the weight of the Lelo, and the Lelo packs the same punch. I don’t want the OH to get tennis elbow whilst surfing the Wednesday Pleasure Wave… :sunglasses: How can that be? I’ve already asked LH officially about this. Just waiting for a response. I wondered if anyone else knew that and if that influenced your choice. Also I’ve read that some Wands can leave ones bits numb. That doesn’t sound ideal. I guess that’s down to the frequency of the vibration I think. I also have one other item from Lelo and the silicone is dreamy smooth. Tell me your thoughts. Thanks for your time. Time is precious and life is way too short. Blessings.

I have the Lelo and have experienced the We Vibe. From a power point of view, they are pretty much similar. From a weight point of view, the Lelo is fairly light but I wouldn’t call the We Vibe excessively heavy.

Technically any vibrator could leave someone feeling a little numb. Sometimes this is due to it being a higher frequency (both wands are low frequency) and sometimes it can just be prolonged use. Mains powered wands can often suffer more with this as there is no power loss, unlike battery toys which will run out of power eventually (and faster on higher speeds).

The We Vibe is silicone is just as smooth as the Lelo’s. You don’t need to use the app to enjoy the We Vibe, but the Lelo is very simple to use which is a win. The We Vibe does have the 2 attachments if you want a little versatility. The We Vibe is also a little cheaper.

Overall, if you really don’t want the app control, I don’t think you’ll regret getting the Lelo if that’s what you are leaning towards. I do like the shape of the Lelo; it makes holding it and using it really comfortable and easy (both for orgasms and massaging my own shoulders).

I received the Lelo as a review product so I didn’t actually make the choice between the 2. If I were replacing it and choosing between them, it would be a hard choice. I think I’d go get the We Vibe though but that’s more because I like the app control option and I have more brand loyalty to We Vibe. But I’m not disappointed to have the Lelo over the We Vibe. I wouldn’t now go out and buy the We Vibe as I don’t think it would offer enough of a difference to make it worth it and if someone else made the replacement choice for me and chose the Lelo, I wouldn’t be upset.

2 Likes

Thank you Calie. Very good insights.

Calie, how do you compare the choice of vibratiin patterns between the Lelo Smart and the WeVibe?

I’ve not used the patterns on the We Vibe sorry