Less than exemplary customer service? I'm shocked!

Oh dear, does sound like there was a little bit of a mix up there with where the stickers were sent. We are very sorry about that. Just like Jess said if any of you do happen to receive any of the Bondage Boutique goodies without the two sticker (they are very small and can escape free from the packaging), please let us know.

I've often got another card instead of the stickers, figured id just tape them all on to one card once i had enough. Im guessing that would be ok?

I have been tempted by this deal before as I would like to try out a spanker but amn't brave enough to just go buy one. Does anybody know about the quality of them as they are free?

Curly, they will be the same quality as the other bondage boutique items which so far have all been brilliant.
I had the sticker issue with some of my recent items but a quick phone call and it was all sorted. I think its when they are lose like the padlocks or items like the candles are where the problems are occurring, as if its in a bag you get the sticker and a card.
Its a fairly small fault with bb not love honey :-)

as for your first spanker I would recommend the Lovehoney tease me purple and black one as they have two very different sensations due to the satin and the leather. Not sure if I've written up my review for it yet but they are amazing :-):-)