Less than exemplary customer service? I'm shocked!

Lovehoney have always gone above and beyond on customer service, never been less than stellar, I've used the feedback box to "say something nice" many times and always been satisfied. But this week there's been some kind of communication break-down and I'm disappointed.

I ordered the Bondage Boutique metal clip because it's cheap and useful and I want to fill out my sticker card. It arrived on time! Hooray! It didn't have any stickers with it. Boo.

I spoke to someone on live chat (called Chelsea) who told me the stickers would be sent to me! Hooray!

The stickers arrived! . . . To a different address than the one my order was sent to. An address I do not live at, where my parents live, who have strange ideas about privacy and often open my post. Thank goodness they didn't open this one.

The stickers were not on their yellow backing paper, they were stuck down onto a sheet of paper. How am I meant to attatch them to the card? Cut them out and glue them down? They're stickers! Why would I not want stickable stickers?

It just seems like whoever sent them off didn't understand, and it's a real shame. Like I said, Lovehoney have always served me well, so I'm really surprised by this. It's a shame.

Ooooh I just bought a bondage boutique blindfold because it was on sale and I wanted the stickers.. I hope that doesn't happen to me too :(

Such a shock to hear that happened.. LH customer service is pretty much always amazing! xx

My partner didn't get any stickers with her purchase may have to look into that

Mr Gooner wrote:

My partner didn't get any stickers with her purchase may have to looking into that

Oh no what was that for? x

I haven't had any stickers either - just a new card with each purchase. (It doesn't bother me as I don't want the spanker).

That's so unusual for Lovehoney.

Are we getting a little worked up here?? LH is great, they will sort it for you.

Aw, LH have got in touch and offered to send me some more. They're the best.

It's still a little worrying that LetsTryThis and MrGooner didn't get stickers either -I hope it gets sorted for you guys too!

Abanthis wrote:

Aw, LH have got in touch and offered to send me some more. They're the best.

It's still a little worrying that LetsTryThis and MrGooner didn't get stickers either -I hope it gets sorted for you guys too!

i thought it was me that had lost them, i had the card in with the tcikler but no stickers, its a bit of a weird thing not sending the stickers out with the product ,im going to email them on monday as id like toi save them for the spanker

Forgive me but what's this sticker thing? X

Yes man wrote:

When you buy a bondage boutique item you get a card and stickers and you buy more BB stuff put the stickers on the card then once you've got enough (10 is it?) you get a free spammer :D

MissChar wrote:

Yes man wrote:

When you buy a bondage boutique item you get a card and stickers and you buy more BB stuff put the stickers on the card then once you've got enough (10 is it?) you get a free spammer :D

Or 15 for 2 :)

By spammer I meant spanker! I clearly haven't trained auto correct well enough yet.

oooh gem, but do you get 2 of the same thing?

MissChar wrote:

By spammer I meant spanker! I clearly haven't trained auto correct well enough yet.

oooh gem, but do you get 2 of the same thing?

No 2 different ones :)

That's amazing! :D

It really is I just lose my stickers all the time lol

Abanthis wrote:

Lovehoney have always gone above and beyond on customer service, never been less than stellar, I've used the feedback box to "say something nice" many times and always been satisfied. But this week there's been some kind of communication break-down and I'm disappointed.

I ordered the Bondage Boutique metal clip because it's cheap and useful and I want to fill out my sticker card. It arrived on time! Hooray! It didn't have any stickers with it. Boo.

I spoke to someone on live chat (called Chelsea) who told me the stickers would be sent to me! Hooray!

The stickers arrived! . . . To a different address than the one my order was sent to. An address I do not live at, where my parents live, who have strange ideas about privacy and often open my post. Thank goodness they didn't open this one.

The stickers were not on their yellow backing paper, they were stuck down onto a sheet of paper. How am I meant to attatch them to the card? Cut them out and glue them down? They're stickers! Why would I not want stickable stickers?

It just seems like whoever sent them off didn't understand, and it's a real shame. Like I said, Lovehoney have always served me well, so I'm really surprised by this. It's a shame.

Oh gosh!! I'm so sorry - that really does sound like quite a blunder on our side of things.

Firstly I'm very sorry that you had the stickers sent to your parents address, do we have that on your account as your default address by any chance?

Also, the sticker should have been sent out in a 'stickable' format for you!

I'm glad Customer Care have got this sorted for you now though.

Any of you other lovelies who didn't receive your stickers, please do get in touch and I will check the BB stock tomorrow for stickers. Perhaps the suppliers sent the stock to us without them - if so I'll make sure this gets sorted :)

Jess -thanks for getting back to me. It's my billing address, so I can see how it happened, but as I said, the things themselves were sent to where I live so it's odd. I'm sure it was just a moment of confusion somewhere along the line!

xmorningxgloryx wrote:

Ooooh I just bought a bondage boutique blindfold because it was on sale and I wanted the stickers.. I hope that doesn't happen to me too :(

Such a shock to hear that happened.. LH customer service is pretty much always amazing! xx

Bondage Boutique blindfold arrived this morning with stickers :) The blindfold is really nice aswell! I wasn't expecting much for the price but it's lovely xx

*tries her luck*.......................i never got my stickers either :(

mind you, i didn't place an order:p

glad this is getting sorted x