Level 3s help

The Testers section has just disappeared from my list of topics - it is being tweaked?

Also, the re-jigging of the photos section makes sense but some sections still refer to the Uploaded Photos Thread, which now seems to be Lingerie Uploads? This needs to be a bit clearer, but I can see it is a work in progress.

If you could link the ones with the old name I can nip in and change them! :slight_smile:

The testers Category shouldn’t have disappeared o_o

I think it has just dropped off the end - I’ve checked and it says Categories (1 more…) - so I can’t click on it from there.

Ohhh yes, I don’t know how to bump it on the side one, it’s still visible on the drop down though

1 Like

It doesn’t look like that on a laptop. I’ll try the ipad.
Going to be busy for a while but will get back to you later x

This is drop down menu on my laptop - same on iPad and iPhone. Have to click on ‘categories’ as can’t scroll down.

Sorry to be brief - back later x

Yeah, that one is squiffy on mine as well, I use the homepage list:

I’ve added the Testers category to my Watched list under preferences and the Orange Tester category is now showing at the top of my list on my equivalent profile page.
Try that?
?

1 Like

I think I have fixed the issue now :smiley:

1 Like

@Onlyones - bingo!
@Brenna - seems to be sorted! Well done!

2 Likes

Attention all who has notifications turned on for this category - old post are going to be moved in so there may be some notifications for those!

1 Like

Ooh, this all looks great! Well done everyone involved :blush:

1 Like

Is everyone more comfortable with it now they can see it? I know some people were slightly concerned about the change. :slightly_smiling_face: (@Peitho)

1 Like

Yep, absolutely!

Testers being announced in a now watched thread that is not being filled with irrelevant posts is 100% perfect… and thank you for providing the how to watch information :woman_facepalming:t2:. Following these instructions nobody should miss any announcements!

I think the whole set up is excellent, all information grouped well :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

It all looks great and feels use friendly.

In a couple of places the wording may need updating in the Photos section e.g.

Want to pay another member a friendly compliment regarding their pic? Or ask which Lovehoney Lingerie they are showcasing? Then head over to Members Lingerie Uploads Appreciation

Useful Links:

How to take the best sexy photos
Uploaded Picture Thread

The ‘Uploaded Picture Thread’ goes to the Lingerie appreciation (i.e. comments) thread… I think? It is changing all the time but some of the wording around uploading photos - and the links - might need checking.

The new Tester section is super - thanks to all concerned. I can only imagine how much work that would have been.

1 Like

I think the photo one is yet to have a revamp? It’s been slipped over to a new place to live, but it needs tweaking a little now the #your-photos category is a bit more fleshed out, and we can now use product photos and LH website pictures across the rest of the boards. :+1: (though still on a trial basis :slightly_smiling_face:)

1 Like

Fair enough - Brenna asked me to point out examples of where the wording might need tweaking.
I bet it is an ongoing task!

The new Tester Section is great - it gives products a more prominent place on the Forum, and rightly so. I think that being able to discuss tester items (apart from the secret squirrel ones) is good too - it will (hopefully!) lead to more members going back to the shopping pages to check things out.

The forum was always about discussing sex, relationships and sex toys -I think that because of Covid 19 and lockdowns, it has expanded to become a social media forum with a lot more off-topic conversations and games, and also a lot more threads asking for relationship and personal advice in difficult times.

I think this is a positive development - we’ll see if it changes if things ever ‘get back to normal’, but I’m also guessing that developments on the forum have to lead to more footfall in the shopping section - eventually.

I think a higher profile Tester section and a higher profile Lingerie Photos section are important in that respect. Very clever marketing to turn members’ photos into a showcase for Lovehoney lingerie - it sort of always was, but that is clear now.

Lovehoney is a business, not a support group. I think the company treads this line very well at the moment. I hope that both the shop and the forum thrive.

Ah, sorry. I didn’t see that. :slightly_smiling_face: I thought that was in reply to my question about Testers.

All looking good on my Galaxy S10E…
Well done to all involved.

Sorry everybody. I’ve just moved over some historic ones, but I hadn’t noticed that it seems to be firing them to the top of the list.

They’ll only be visible to TL3s at the moment, so hopefully it won’t cause too much bother. I’ve flagged them to be closed at the same time, so hopefully Brenna can use her powers tomorrow to neaten it all up. :+1:

3 Likes