Level 3s help

Hey TL3’s, here is the new testers category! If you wouln’t mind taking a poke around and giving me your feedback on the guides/layout that would be fantastic, thank youuuuu :smiley:

9 Likes

I think it’s great!

Especially The Great Big Reviews and Testing Guide. Anytime someone new joins and wants advice they can be pointed to that thread. It seems to contain ALL information in clear, easy to follow layout and if read fully all questions will be answered :+1:

I particularly like this in the secret testers FAQs!!! :blush:

4 Likes

Love it!

This has certainly covered all bases as a guide to everything you need to know about becoming a tester, writing good reviews etc. The layout is clear and I like the links included, it makes it all quick and easy.

I reckon this will be a real boon to new members especially :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I think it covers all the bases and is well laid out.
Lots of info to digest but if someone wants to get into testing then this is what they need to understand.
As @Peitho says this is what gets asked a lot on the forum so having a space where everything is there and easily digestable is a good step forward.
The The Great Big Review and Testing Guide is very good.

2 Likes

I think it’s brilliant! The guide is so helpful and clear with what people need to do to potentially become a tester :smiley:

Awesome work as always @Lovehoney_Brenna :two_hearts:

2 Likes

@Ian_Chimp has helped a lot with condensing the information! I can’t take all the credit

5 Likes

Well done @Ian_Chimp then! :+1:

3 Likes

It looks good to us :blush:

Think it’s fantastic!! Really detailed but clear information, and can’t think of anything else anyone would need to know!

:clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:
Just one thing:

• The tester chit chat link in the “Sex Toy Tester Thread” isn’t working for me (but I’m guessing that’s because it’s hasn’t gone live yet)

Otherwise all good!

Edit: Ignore that - the link is there now!

Love it! :star_struck:
Really informative and clear, and all links seem to be working for me (formatting looks good on my Android phone)
I think all of the questions I first had when embarking on my Tester /Squirrel journey are covered! :+1:

Massive well done to @Lovehoney_Brenna, @Ian_Chimp and all those involved in getting this set up - looks like it could have been a formatting nightmare but it’s paid off brilliantly​:clap:

2 Likes

How is it looking on everyones devices?

1 Like

I’m on android phone and it looks good to me :ok_hand:t2: I think as long as the rules/info stay pinned to the top (and then any old tester pages get unpinned and locked when no longer in use) it will work really well :+1:t2:

I personally don’t think there’s a need to have a banner or anything in addition - it’s all set out really clearly and people will be able to find it and set to “watching” so nothing is missed :blush:

4 Likes

I’ve moved the photos guide and pinned it in the photos category, does this work for everyone (not having it pinned to the homepage)?

4 Likes

Also on an Android phone and it all looks good.

Love the idea of a poll to say people have updated their lists and a separate chat category so the main tester topic stays clean for watching updates too.

3 Likes

Clearly a lot of work gone into this. Looks good on my very recent Android phone. Well done all

1 Like

I agree with @Peitho that it’s great that the poll feature will be used here and therefore keep everything clean and condensed. (It was secretly one of my hopes that something like this could be put in place when the new forum was announced! :smile:)

3 Likes

All the threads in this category display fine on 9” iPad. :+1:

1 Like

Yes, I think it makes more sense to have the two together. It’s all looking good on the laptop , tablet and my android phone :+1:

1 Like

This looks great @Lovehoney_Brenna and @Ian_Chimp.
Clear, concise.

Good call to move the photo guide into the photo category.

It all works fine on my laptop and on my ipad.

1 Like